Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Doncaster Post Match 1-0!

The concourse before the game was the best bit.

Game and celebrations were pretty boring.

Anybody saying best day/game/afternoon ever obviously doesn't go away.

The concourse near the J/K block entrance was fantastic, I've still got "oh when the blues" going round in my head! (I've also got beer stains on my shirt from the flying bottles!)

Thanks Shaun for the tickets, and Emma, you have our sympathy, Gary must be off his head by now! Great to see you all, what a day. Will live in the memory forever, will we ever see the KP rocking like that again?

Today's game Reminded me of a game in the eighties against Newcastle ,we needed a win to stop up ....and talking to some Newcastle fans before the that game they said we will be safe because of the ' old pals act between the two sides at the time

,I know it did not quite turn out like that today,but we never had any intentions if winning today's game,it's unfortunatel for Donny a penalty had to decide it.

Well what a day, quite a poor game of football to be fair but the atmosphere today made it feel special, credit to all. There's so many talking points today off the field! but for now I'll keep it short. I felt really sorry for Donny today, they didn't deserve to go down today i thought they played well to be honest. To be honest on the match itself there isn't much to talk about, it was a match with limited chances! It was that penalty that separated the teams. 

What was supposed to be a fantastic day feels like it has been a bit of a let down to be honest.

First of all Doncaster getting relegated seemed to dampen the atmosphere for a little bit, the Doncaster fan who was receiving CPR put things into perspective and then our idiot fans who couldn't wait 5 minutes until the players to finish there lap of honour.

I hope the idiots enjoyed running on a bit of grass, least you'll be able to tell your friends at school about it on Tuesday.

Is this some kind of wind up!? The best thing about being promoted is not having to watch this joke of a program any more, and I thought the Sky Sports coverage was bad earlier. At least Gary Lineker won't let us down

Just got home, need this logged - I had salty crisps at half time and must have touched my eyes, I was not, I repeat not, crying during "We are the champions".

This. Was amazing. By the way who walked out when Sam Bailey was singing? No-one? Yeah thought so, if you say shit like that, go through with it.

Great day, can't say much more, really was amazing, just got home, pretty hammered, i'll reflect more tomorrow.

:wub: (Happy tears)

Archived