Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCDannyB

100 things in the prem that will annoy us

37.61) Having dickheads floating over from the tigers, wearing tigers gear and complaining when we loose (this has already happened this season once to me, bracing for more of it in my prawn sandwich block)

If they want to see a real sport which is competitive and undisputedly the best league in the world… Then sit down and shut up
If you want to see a bunch on elitist overrated stuck up posh arseholes and sit on an atmosphere-less stadium watching a second rate team then go back to the Tigers!…. 
Or Man U  :nuge:

You do realise it is pronounced like that?

I know but surely if one foreigner's name is pronounced correctly they all have to be.

Jonathan Pearce seems to revel saying it, he's the worst commentator there is.

I know but surely if one foreigner's name is pronounced correctly they all have to be.

Jonathan Pearce seems to revel saying it, he's the worst commentator there is.

It's only meant to be pronounced that way if you are Spanish, so Jonathan is just being a drip.

88)

-a) having to pretend your not annoyed by glory supporting Man Utd/Chelsea/Liverpool fans' shitty 'banter' - who for the record usually have an embarrassingly minute knowledge of their team - when they inevitably beat us due to having better resources, all before being told we are totally crap and a championship side at best.

-b) or retaliating (verbally...I'm a nice guy ) to said shitty 'banter' and being told you can't take it just because your a small club.

My pet football hate. Glory supporters have no clue what it is like to support a side that doesn't win every week. Fickle bastards. Rant over.

+1782736

Archived