Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCDannyB

100 things in the prem that will annoy us

23) the end of my reign as fantasy premier league champion because i will inevitably end up with wasyl in there and we won't keep a clean sheet all season and he'll get sent off on numerous occasions 

Being called Lie-sester or Lie-chester by the Australian sports reporters (only when we play the big four of course, as otherwise we wont get mentioned at all)

Being called Lie-sester or Lie-chester by the Australian sports reporters (only when we play the big four of course, as otherwise we wont get mentioned at all)

lol - spot on but at least we are on TV every week live!

Being described as set piece experts by so called football experts after we score our first goal from a set piece in January 2015 

"Matt Elliott's got himself a nice tan."

"You have to give Steve Walsh credit where it's due - to play Premier League football in your fifties still is an outstanding achievement."

"I want some of what he's having."

123456789) Actually being noticed by BBC Radio 5 Live. Thus having the 'illustrious' Alan Green offering his expertise on why we are not as good Man Utd or Liverpool during his adventurous and dedicated 22 +1/2 minute commentary shift. All before taking a break to keep those vocal chords fresh for a second hard slog 22 + 1/2 minutes of commentary in the second half. The mans a farce and why 5 Live employ him I don't know.

Archived