Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCDannyB

100 things in the prem that will annoy us

99) the prices for a half time pie and pint at Stamford Bridge. Went Chelsea vs Newcastle with a mate - visiting fans thankfully - and passed out when I saw the prices. Brace yourselves and pack £12.

Going for your standard long-winded Monday night tug only to realise City are scheduled to play during that slot. To combat you watch Monday Night Football and rip the head off it, desperately trying to imagine Jamie Carragher is a spicy, untamed piece of ass that just won't quit - you try, but it just won't work WHY DID YOU LEAVE DAD WHY DID YOU LEAVE1KNE JKFKJV BFKJB VKJBV 

Going for your standard long-winded Monday night tug only to realise City are scheduled to play during that slot. To combat you watch Monday Night Football and rip the head off it, desperately trying to imagine Jamie Carragher is a spicy, untamed piece of ass that just won't quit - you try, but it just won't work WHY DID YOU LEAVE DAD WHY DID YOU LEAVE1KNE JKFKJV BFKJB VKJBV 

I think you have some deep, dark underlying issues that desperately need to be resolved...

Then again, watching Neville and Carragher fumbling over that touch screen is a sight to behold. 

Players that are just as strong/heavy as Big Was, but will go down like they've been shot by a sniper when he makes any kind of contact.

I really, really hope Wasilewski goes absolutely batshit crazy one day. Even if it results in a ban, I want to see veins popping out of his head in anger.

tont.png You deliver once more, class.tont.png

lol!Untitled_1.png

Cringing when the likes of Palace, Liverpool, Everton and Man City come to town and we embarrass ourselves by pathetically performing WLY, Hey Jude and the Poznan.

I wouldn't waste time bothering  what Palace think about anything

Archived