Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

What's your gut feeling on this In 62 league one games he scored a staggering 17 goals. Before last season he scored 11 in 79 games championship games. His last stint in the premier resulted in Zero goals after 11 appearances. So I'll wait until he does something in the premier to pass my judgement.

ame="KentFoxSteve" post="3217379" timestamp="1417940414"]Same old boring response[/quote

You're starting to sound like Nigel, I thought you might have gone with "**** off and die"

Keep posting mate. I think you make some decent points to be fair..and usually quite sensibly.

I'm interested to see how all the teams around us are playing, you included.

I'm afraid I'd have Ings over Nugent, at present, any day of the week.

I was referring to him being worse, or as bad as Nugent. It's not all about his goals, it's what he bring to the team, and to Ings.

Well nugent was a brilliant all round player last term scoring and contributing with assists so like I said I will wait until vokes proves himself in the premier as it's A totally different league, nugent was irreplaceable last season and this season he has found it very tough

Well nugent was a brilliant all round player last term scoring and contributing with assists so like I said I will wait until vokes proves himself in the premier as it's A totally different league, nugent was irreplaceable last season and this season he has found it very tough

Nugent was indeed, he scored 20 goals and had 12 assists... so I doubt he can just come out and say Vokes is better lol he obviously hasn't done his research in how much both Nugent and Vardy contributed to our side last season and not just with goals

Blackburn's never been able to hide his antagonistic impulses.  I'm genuinely shocked that some of you lot keep ignoring it and welcome him with open arms.  Turning the other cheek's all well and good but at some point you've gotta turn it back and realise he's just a smarmy bar steward.

Most probably be gone in January contract runs out in the summer

He's going at the end of the season whether we stay up or go down, the only way we would sell him in January is if a ridiculously high off came in for him, to sell him for less than 10m while we have a sniff of staying up would beat the decision to appoint Brian Laws in lunacy.

Keep posting mate. I think you make some decent points to be fair..and usually quite sensibly.

I'm interested to see how all the teams around us are playing, you included.

I'm afraid I'd have Ings over Nugent, at present, any day of the week.

Cheers, I only rise when I feel the need to defend my club, that's all. I'll try and rise above it! I've actually been kinder to you than many of your own fans.

I was referring to him being worse, or as bad as Nugent. It's not all about his goals, it's what he bring to the team, and to Ings.

And Nugent was as important to setting up Vardy and linking the team as his goals last season - yet he hasn't cut it that way. Given last season aside Vokes has never really been a good player, I'd say he's as bad as nugent and won't step up.

Archived