Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Note I said XI and not player.

Ronaldo is out of this world at the moment.

yeah i noted that, so you're saying chelsea are better than real madrid on current form? the same real madrid who have won 18 games in a row (and counting)?

yeah i noted that, so you're saying chelsea are better than real madrid on current form? the same real madrid who have won 18 games in a row (and counting)?

I'm saying that Ronaldo is the main reason for their current success.

Don't get me wrong, they're a fabulous side. But lets just say that i'd rather have Chelsea's starting squad than Madrid's.

Plus I believe that La Liga is a weak division and shouldn't get the hype that it does. I don't think they'd be above Chelsea if they were in the Premier League.

That's one of the most ridiculous reds I've ever seen.

How can you have a chance like that if you've been 'denied a goalscoring opportunity'?!

Ask every striker in the Premier League if they think thats a goalscoring opportunity and that'll tell you all you need to know. Unless you're asking Leicester strikers of course lol

That's one of the most ridiculous reds I've ever seen.

How can you have a chance like that if you've been 'denied a goalscoring opportunity'?!

Ask every striker in the Premier League if they think thats a goalscoring opportunity and that'll tell you all you need to know. Unless you're asking Leicester strikers of course lol

Well he was denied a better chance from a less acute angle because he was slowed down by the goalkeeper.

An obvious goalscoring opportunity was denied by the foul and replaced by a marginally worse one.

Frankly I've got no idea what the right answer is.

Don't get me wrong, they're a fabulous side. But lets just say that i'd rather have Chelsea's starting squad than Madrid's.

Plus I believe that La Liga is a weak division and shouldn't get the hype that it does. I don't think they'd be above Chelsea if they were in the Premier League.

Are you trolling?

yeah but you do know ronaldo is in madrid's starting squad, you can't really just ignore him when comparing the two sides. 

chelsea are comfortably the best team in england but they'd get routinely beaten by madrid and bayern, and i doubt they'd beat barcelona either. 

fair play to west ham, they started well and have carried it on. everyone always says "see where they are around christmas" or something similar when a team starts well, but we're in december now and they're 3rd in the league lol

and united and southampton both play each other tomorrow so they'll still be top 4 after week 15, with their next two games against sunderland and us i can't see them picking up any less than 4 points there, either. good times to be a west ham fan. 

Got to agree. Andy Carroll and 'unplayable' comes to mind today.

And as you always say Col, we could do with someone the size of Kouyate and Song.

Not only strong and physical, they move around the pitch incredibly well, and can also keep the ball.

And as you also say, last season with Carroll injured, you couldn't really see where the goals would come from but now, in Valencia and Sakho they have goalscorers, now Carroll is back also the likes of Amalfitano and Nolan can chip in with goals.

Could well get top six.

And as you always say Col, we could do with someone the size of Kouyate and Song.

Not only strong and physical, they move around the pitch incredibly well, and can also keep the ball.

And as you also say, last season with Carroll injured, you couldn't really see where the goals would come from but now, in Valencia and Sakho they have goalscorers, now Carroll is back also the likes of Amalfitano and Nolan can chip in with goals.

Could well get top six.

Alex Song has been an inspired signing. The engine room of the team.

Archived