Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

I think we're in a real golden age of goalkeepers at the moment.

Courtois, Neuer and de Gea are all absolutely brilliant. Probably each is better than anybody since Kahn was at his peak.

Man U have got a lot of average players in their team but that's countered by having some excellent ones.

Liverpool just have average players with some decent players.

Falcao has done absolutely nothing for United, I'm surprised the media haven't been on his back.

Jones, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Coutinho, Sterling, Lallana and Moreno were absolutely garbage.

Still can't believe we lost to them.

I'm considering chucking a tenner on Rodgers to be the first to get the boot this season.

I think we're in a real golden age of goalkeepers at the moment.

Courtois, Neuer and de Gea are all absolutely brilliant. Probably each is better than anybody since Kahn was at his peak.

Forgot to mention Ben Hamer there.

Spurs love a last minute winner. They play us and burnley next so good chance for them to get high up the league.

Big chance for us to do well. They'll beat Burnley at White Hart Lane and if we can do them at the KP, the deficit could be turned around quickly.

Big chance for us to do well. They'll beat Burnley at White Hart Lane and if we can do them at the KP, the deficit could be turned around quickly.

We will get a draw there. You're also assuming that you'll do better against West Ham away than we will do against Liverpool at home. On your run, that's a tough ask.

We will get a draw there. You're also assuming that you'll do better against West Ham away than we will do against Liverpool at home. On your run, that's a tough ask.

Plus the fact teams raise their game against champion sides.

Burnley are rubbish. I don't care about Burnley we need to finish outside the relegation zone not above Burnley.

Well that would put us 17th at the moment! And if they're rubbish then what the hell are we? After all we couldn't even beat pretty much their second string.

Wasn't going to work ridiculous really, Balotelli isn't even that good, just the most overrated player ever!

He's a good footballer but he doesn't/hasn't played with a partner for Liverpool. Only once has he played with Sturridge (I think) and that was when they won 3-0 away at Tottenham and he looked dangerous. It could be a different situation when he has Sturridge alongside him...

That said, Liverpool are poor and their defence is laughable really.

Archived