Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Joey Barton and peacemaker two words I never thought I would see in the same sentence

Why do people keep parroting this like it's fact?

We've had a terrible run but we played pretty well throughout that game. That Manchester United game featured one piece of luck only - Vardy getting away with fouling Rafael.

Exactly what was lucky about the rest of that game? United's players being total melts is not lucky - it's bad play from them brought on by positive play from us.

Evans, their only decent center half getting injured?

Why do people keep parroting this like it's fact?

We've had a terrible run but we played pretty well throughout that game. That Manchester United game featured one piece of luck only - Vardy getting away with fouling Rafael.

Exactly what was lucky about the rest of that game? United's players being total melts is not lucky - it's bad play from them brought on by positive play from us.

A foul that turned the game on it's head and ultimately caused Man United to collapse. Pretty luck to me considering how blatant it was.

Also how the ball dropped kindly for Cambiasso for our equaliser and the lino/ref didn't spot the push on Blackett prior to the 2nd peno. 

The officials were massively in our favour that day.

I'd say that we made our luck with those goals.

Koscielny concussion that led to Ulloa header?

Jagielka amazing tackle which fell straight to an offside wood?

Blackett deciding to just watch vardy run past him....twice.

Schlupps deflected cross which landed on the head of mahrez?

The black guy is an absolute idiot. Ok, the other fan is pretty mental, but hes right.

Arsenal are absolute garbage and Wenger should have been long gone.

Agree entirely. Claude is a bit of a clown but deep down he isn't wrong.

The black kid is an embarrassment. The absolute apotheosis of the modern day happy clapper.

A foul that turned the game on it's head and ultimately caused Man United to collapse. Pretty luck to me considering how blatant it was.

Also how the ball dropped kindly for Cambiasso for our equaliser and the lino/ref didn't spot the push on Blackett prior to the 2nd peno.

The officials were massively in our favour that day.

How were the officials "massively" in our favour when they got 1 decision wrong?

Somebody mentions Evans getting injured which was fortunate for us. But let's not forget that a) van Gaal decided to start with that clown Blackett AND b) injuries happen all the time.

How was the Cambiasso goal any luckier than Gerrard's? Would you say Liverpool were lucky to win because of that and a goalkeeping mistake? If anything Cambiasso's was a much harder finish.

That comment about the "push" in the build up to the second penalty gets funnier every time I read it. If that's a foul then we may as well all go home.

Credit where it's due. This lot are playing that utter tits at the moment but we played really well that day and deserved 3 points.

If it's a foul on Blackett then it's a foul on Vardy too. We shouldn't have had a penalty but after that they collapsed, we got some luck but we deserved to win on that final 30 minutes of relentless attacking. Remember that Schlupp had a couple of great opportunities towards the end.

Van Gaal himself didn't make too much of the penalty incident either, which is probably which I quite like him.

Wow, the diving in the Chelsea v Hull game is incredibly. Mainly from Chelsea players mind. I agree with Bruce, Cahill has to be sent off. The first tackle from Cahill was hurrendous and could/should have been a red card anyway but he then dives, on a yellow card, and doesn't get booked again. No wonder referees are constantly criticised, they aren't consistent enough. He'd already booked two or three players previous for diving so where's the excuse now?

Pathetic officiating as per usual. I have no idea how it goes on like this.

Huddlestone is suspended against us, today's good news.

Mostly decisions in favour of the "bigger" team, nothing new there.

It's down to unfit referees with poor vision and a fear of a Chelsea/Manchester City/Arsenal/Manchester United/Liverpool retaliation.

Why is Morgan back after one game, isn't a straight red a three match ban

It is a three-match ban for violent misconduct.

Morgan was trying to deny a clear goalscoring opportunity when he pulled Lambert back (when he could've simply smashed the ball into the stands).

That is one of the worst bits of defending, as a team, I think I have ever seen.

Allen, Moreno and Jones all ridiculously culpable.

Archived