Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

On a different subject, did you wear a City shirt with 'Emelio Lestavez' on the back at Charlton away last year?!

Or maybe I am getting confused, it might have been 'Gloria Lestafan' that I saw! Either way - class!

Nah wasn't me, have seen Gloria about though :D

You're spot on mate.

I've had SSN on in the background for a couple of hours now and so far they've had:

-Gary Neville's 'preview'

- A report from QPRs training ground

- what must be the 5th different interview I've seen with Lee Hoos this week.

- Trevor Sinclair & Scott Minto talking about the new season in which we heard all about how QPR will do really well and Burnley will prob go down.

All we've had on LCFC in all that time is two lines from Minto 'Nigel Pearson is a good manager', 'they could stayup but it'll need then to be at their best'.

Brilliant.

With due respect to SSN, Pearson likes to keep a very tight ship when it comes to media. I suspect the training ground has been off grounds to all media until the traditional media day.

Shane Long going to Saints for £12m... Which will probably mean Hull go for Deeney who they were rumoured to have interest in.

£22m for Shane Long and Fraser Forster!!! Mental.

£12m for Shane Long alone is mental. Ridiculous.

Wayne Rooney new Man Utd captain, Fletcher vice captain. Not sure who else in there has much leading ability other than those two.

I'm not sure Rooney is a leader either, throws his toys out every year and wants to leave.

I'm not sure Rooney is a leader either, throws his toys out every year and wants to leave.

I think we will see the best of him this season with this role. He'll be a lead by example type with also a point to prove to fans around the country, (because of the WC) and also his new manager.

I think we will see the best of him this season with this role. He'll be a lead by example type with also a point to prove to fans around the country, (because of the WC) and also his new manager.

Wait, what did he do wrong at the world cup?

Archived