Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Someone was selling half and half scarves at Werder Bremen on Saturday.

I wept.

Walked by him on the way out, he was on the corner near symphony rooms,

"Scarves were 7 quid, last few now, fiver each"

He had load left. Dickhead

Stricter rules when entering Old Trafford https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/united-stun-fans-banning-items-old-trafford-070043090.html

Okay so what items can you take into the ground?

It seems Anything but

large electronic devices (bigger than 150mmx100mm), Alcohol, canned drinks, dark plastic bottles, drink cartons, drinking glasses, glass bottles, flasks, water in excess of 500ml, baby buggies or prams, camcorders, darts, fireworks, flares, knives, weapons, large bags or suitcases, umbrellas, flags or banners greater than 2m x 1m or of an offensive nature, poles or sticks, radios, smoke or gas canisters, telescopic or long lens cameras, tools.

I'm in complete agreement with it think the club should enforce it down here too

It seems Anything but

large electronic devices (bigger than 150mmx100mm), Alcohol, canned drinks, dark plastic bottles, drink cartons, drinking glasses, glass bottles, flasks, water in excess of 500ml, baby buggies or prams, camcorders, darts, fireworks, flares, knives, weapons, large bags or suitcases, umbrellas, flags or banners greater than 2m x 1m or of an offensive nature, poles or sticks, radios, smoke or gas canisters, telescopic or long lens cameras, tools.

I'm in complete agreement with it think the club should enforce it down here too

Damn, I planned to take my telescope :(

Not being able to take a small umbrella's a bit shitty when these clubs and councils are actively trying to get people to leave their cars at home or banning parking anywhere near the stadium. Not everyone wants to sit and watch the game soaked to the skin or can afford a taxi to drop them off outside or pay the heavy parking fees charged by the club and local "entrepreneurs"

His reptuation has gone up significantly since his last job. His work at Spurs and Wolves was mediocre at best. He was good at Southampton and took a perrenial struggler up to 8th before leaving. Doesn't he have a reputation for getting frustrated with players of lesser ability than his own?

I think they lost a better coach in McClaren last season.

just watched gary neville's chat about newly promoted teams and relegation fears on ssn. didn't even mention us. we did go up didn't we? please tell me i haven't imagined the last 4 months. 

SSN are aware that we were promoted along with QPR & Burnley aren't they?

Gary Neville just gave his opinion on the chances of the promoted sides without mentioning us once. Amazing.

:D

glad i didn't just miss it and he did genuinely just ignore the fact we exist 

:D

glad i didn't just miss it and he did genuinely just ignore the fact we exist

You're spot on mate.

I've had SSN on in the background for a couple of hours now and so far they've had:

-Gary Neville's 'preview'

- A report from QPRs training ground

- what must be the 5th different interview I've seen with Lee Hoos this week.

- Trevor Sinclair & Scott Minto talking about the new season in which we heard all about how QPR will do really well and Burnley will prob go down.

All we've had on LCFC in all that time is two lines from Minto 'Nigel Pearson is a good manager', 'they could stayup but it'll need then to be at their best'.

Brilliant.

Hoddle in as First Team Coach at QPR. Smart move by them that makes it more difficult for us to have three teams below us at end of next season?

Is this a statement with an upward inflection at the end? If so there's a thread for you

Hoddle in as First Team Coach at QPR. Smart move by them that makes it more difficult for us to have three teams below us at end of next season?

Interesting, he certainly talks a good game but he last few jobs in management were pretty poor. He's someone I'd like though inside my club.

Sounds like a ready made replacement though, Harry won;t be far from chucking it in, already said he was giving it up had they not scraped up last season.

can't believe i'm seeing people thought qpr were "doomed" and "definites for relegation" but now glen hoddle will stand next to redknapp in a qpr jacket at training they think they'll be fine and dandy. 

can't believe i'm seeing people thought qpr were "doomed" and "definites for relegation" but now glen hoddle will stand next to redknapp in a qpr jacket at training they think they'll be fine and dandy. 

Well Hoddle is a bit of a snazzy dresser

Not really, if he was such a great coach why has he not been in management for 8 years and performed so averagely in his last two stints as a manager at Spurs and Wolves?

He's living off the England days, which is more of an indictment on the current state of the national team than Hoddle being some sort of genius.

Do you pick up on all grammatically incorrect postings?! Or have you spent lots of time watching Aussie soap operas, i.e., enough to get annoyed by this?! ;)

No. I was merely jesting as it was a bit of coincidental timing

No. I was merely jesting as it was a bit of coincidental timing

On a different subject, did you wear a City shirt with 'Emelio Lestavez' on the back at Charlton away last year?!

Or maybe I am getting confused, it might have been 'Gloria Lestafan' that I saw! Either way - class!

not a bad price for a potentially half decent player. needs to stay fit and play football, neither of which he's really done so far in his career but could be something there to become an average enough prem defender who might earn an england cap or two. for 1.5 mill in this market that's good business you'd think.

Archived