Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Paid £2.4M for Vetokele and are paying about £2.5M for Delort, so I think we can ;)

We got Knockaert, Mahrez, Drinkwater, James, De Laet and Vardy for those combined fees.

Big spending Charlton.

In his interview the other day SP said it was as important to move some players on as it was to get new ones in. Now, given our final few months last season and the widespread talk of players sulking because of other players big wages and that all those players are now being 'moved on' I can only really see this as a good thing.

Oh, and Lamby...you couldn't afford Andy's restaurant bill never mind his transfer fee.

Think they've just about got a squad now after signing Joe Lewis on loan yesterday. A mixture of released players, loanee's and the few that were left. Would be great if they stuffed Forest on Saturday.

This would be hilarious. Come on Blackpool

He's not going anywhere. We're just shedding the dead wood of previous regimes and bringing in better players the manager wants. A couple more signings expected before Saturday, although it seems Ishmael Miller has signed for Blackpool so stick a few quid on him to score.

He's not going anywhere. We're just shedding the dead wood of previous regimes and bringing in better players the manager wants. A couple more signings expected before Saturday, although it seems Ishmael Miller has signed for Blackpool so stick a few quid on him to score.

Can't see you lot doing much this season if I'm honest. Not unless some serious players come through the door.

Archived