Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Forest going for it this season, £7m extra transfer kitty to spend on mounting a title challenge whilst not losing any players this season for it.

was reading about them in the paper yesterday. signed some good players for the championship. definitely look like challenging for promotion, on paper.

was reading about them in the paper yesterday. signed some good players for the championship. definitely look like challenging for promotion, on paper.

Young Mr Pearce has had a stroke of genius and very quickly spotted that Billy the **** left us with with no scouting network so appointed your own John Marshall as head of recruitment.

What's Fawaz done this time and why has he come in for some shit?

Sold two of our more promising youngsters behind the managers back. It sure got the less evolved of our support all hot and bothered. The knuckle dragging simpletons seem to have spent the night mashing at their phones giving dogs abuse to Fawaz.

Sold two of our more promising youngsters behind the managers back. It sure got the less evolved of our support all hot and bothered. The knuckle dragging simpletons seem to have spent the night mashing at their phones giving dogs abuse to Fawaz.

What are your thought on him being on twitter? Recipe for disaster in my opinion. Anything goes well and he's almost certainly going to be lapping it up and when the s**t hits the fan, he's obviously going to get no end of abuse from 'fans'. 

He's always came across as a bit of a Del-Boy to me. Seems desperate for media attention all the time. Whenever that's been the case (Vincent Tan, Simon Jordan etc) it really hasn't ended too well. 

is it Fawaz's mission to piss off anyone he employs lol

What are your thought on him being on twitter? Recipe for disaster in my opinion. Anything goes well and he's almost certainly going to be lapping it up and when the s**t hits the fan, he's obviously going to get no end of abuse from 'fans'. 

He's always came across as a bit of a Del-Boy to me. Seems desperate for media attention all the time. Whenever that's been the case (Vincent Tan, Simon Jordan etc) it really hasn't ended too well. 

Yea, it seems to me he loves to be loved and whilst all is going well that's fine but he hasn't quite grasped that being on twitter gives the angry half-wits easy access to him. He needs to develop a thick skin and fast or give it a miss for a while. What he certainly shouldn't be doing is tweeting 'feel sorry for me' messages.

For lovers of comedy out there, apparently there is more bad news to come today and  a statement from our beloved Kuwaiti overlord too.

Ah, that will be to confirm Lansbury's off to Burnley :whistle:

Archived