Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Don't get too excited Hux, I remember feeling positive when we signed "Champions League winning" Marco Ferreira on loan the season we went down. 

0 appearances in 4 months - a shrewd acquisition if ever I saw one.

hehe. :D We've already had our fingers burnt by stars from the Champions league (Abdoun/Djebbour). Most of this batch of signings seem to be for the development squad and not so much the first team.

Nah, you just have to look at the progress of certain clubs. Look at Fleetwood, and especially, Wigan.

Fleetwood and Blackpool in the same league next year.

Or, if Fleetwood miraculously do a double promotion, the league above. lol

Derby had a really good midfield last season with Thorne, along with the likes of Bryson and Hughes, plus one or two others, Hendrick etc. They had a good balance to the side which helped them, especially from Feb onwards. Hope Thorne gets well soon, nasty injury.

Holloway and DJ were promoted when Yann chipped it - Don't think they deserved to be promoted or even in that top 6, but as a 2nd tier professional football team, it's sad to see them have just a few players on their books.

8 1st team players... I assume they'll draft in 5 youth players to fill their numbers, and then sign 10 - 15 free agents. Right now, they're going down without a chance, our development squad would play better and finish higher than Blackpool.

We should loan them Barmby / Hopper / Pearson etc.

Forest have just lost to MK Dons, this after losing to Rotherham too, exciting times at the Kuwait City Ground Stadium.

I don't take much notice of pre season results, but I literally can't see Pearce doing anything there. They'll probably struggle, along with Leeds.

Archived