Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Fixtures this weekend:

Blackburn v Cardiff

Brentford v Charlton

Brighton v Sheff Wed

Derby v Rotherham

Huddersfield v Bournemouth

Ipswich v Fulham

Middlesbrough v Birmingham

Millwall v Leeds

Nottingham Forest v Blackpool

Watford v Bolton

Wigan v Reading

Wolves v Norwich

Some big games in there, should be large crowds at Derby, Notts, Wolves and Brighton. The relegated sides all with tough away fixtures, Brentford have a very winnable first game.

What's this I'm reading on Twitter? Is it criticism of Fawaz, he of Fawaz Day? I do believe it is.

But you've never had it so good, according to one fan. He brought back the King. He brought back Psycho (Physco to some), whose complexion adorns the front of the much loved and revered A Block. He's got a sponsorship deal worth £500 million. He sits with the supporters. He IS a supporter. He chats away on Twitter.

Hux, what is going on?

I don't rate that Lascelles. I know I'm only basing that on seeing him against us and on the tele but still. Can see Forest struggling.

Think Derby will recover, mind. And Wigan. Think they might battle for the two automatic places. The last three seasons Champions have been teams who failed in the play offs the year before (ourselves, Cardiff, Reading). Both squads at Cardiff and Norwich are strong, but I'm not convinced by either manager. 

What's this I'm reading on Twitter? Is it criticism of Fawaz, he of Fawaz Day? I do believe it is.

But you've never had it so good, according to one fan. He brought back the King. He brought back Psycho (Physco to some), whose complexion adorns the front of the much loved and revered A Block. He's got a sponsorship deal worth £500 million. He sits with the supporters. He IS a supporter. He chats away on Twitter.

Hux, what is going on?

Right...(deep breath). ...It seems Fawaz has flogged Jamal and Karl without the knowledge of Mr Pearce. Fawaz's popularity has taken a big hit here whereas the interview SP has just given seems to have promoted him(SP)  to the status of Saint. Now, IMO both players are very decent prospects, not as awesome as a lot of people would have you believe though. Jamal, wouldn't get near the first team if everyone was fit for instance. Both players will be here for the next year anyway.

As for the money stuff...who knows what's going on. I certainly do not have the first idea, but I suspect our shirts will have the Fawaz Fridges logo again this year.

Archived