Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

When is a city shirt considered to be 'retro'?.

I can be over in 45 mins. Your wife won't know what's hit her

I kind of meant that i'd put the shirt on the mistress! You're free to give it a go though mate.

On a seperate note, the only shirt i have that i consider retro is the 1982 one. Only got this as it was the year i was born, plus i love the old badge. I do have the 91-92 shirt but i aint squeezing into that one.

Son bought the white walkers one and yellow walkers away. I felt at home in the yellow one, hence it is retro. Love the black 125 shirt though, thats my usual attire. For some reason I' ve stopped wearing the white 'keith weller' 1970's style one. Still want a green and blue halved shirt. We had one and gave it away.

Retro is when the shirt is skin tight and the sleeves are short.

Cant remember any city shirts like that in my lifetime. I would love the bukta shirt we wore against Blackburn in the play-off final.

When ever I see that shirt it makes me feel like a kid again.

Retro typically is 15-20 years old. Wearing a topps shirt, people may think you're poor or a weirdo to be honest

I still wear this one.. albeit only for sport/gym.  Pretty sure I got it half price and it may be the last strip I bought. 

It may end up being the only shirt we've ever worn in the 3rd tier, souvenir? 

Archived