Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StevieB

Pier Larrauri will he stay at lcfc

I don't post on here too often, but have followed Pier since Sven bought him in as he was a real prospect. As he's been On loan for the past 12 months, of late with Sporting Cristal, what do you think lies ahead for the lad, he's 21 now and looks quality, but I reckon he will go

I walked into that one, fair one. Only trawling the net for videos as per. And I know the slagging that deserves. I think my original post came out of the fact that everyone seems to have forgotten about him and I don't blame them after the season we have had . I wish I had never mentioned it now.

Guest MattP

You watch a lot of Sporting Cristal?

Reserves as well, incredible satellite systems we have in Leicester now.

His contract runs out this summer, correct?

Last we heard of him, he was still doing fine with Sporting Cristal, plus visiting school kids in Lima and supporting Dani Alves' banana anti-racism campaign:

Larrauri_Banana.png

http://depor.pe/futbol-peruano/sporting-cristal-marcos-ortiz-y-pier-larrauri-se-unen-campana-contra-racismo-1015249

Archived