Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

England Cricket 2014.

I wish I could really believe what I'm seeing - the betting stuff has tainted contests with Asian sides - sad but there you are

Don't say that, you have to believe that sport is corruption free, even if it probably isn't, otherwise what is the point in watching it.

Is there any planned matches at Headingley this year? I've been abroad with uni for a couple of months and haven't checked the schedule.

If anyone's coming up for any cricket this summer, if you know Headingley and the surrounding area you'll understand parking is a nightmare. If anybody's coming up and you're a leicester fan you're more than welcome to lash the car on my drive (no charge we don't use it anyway). Could probably fit two on there as well. Cricket ground is a 5 minute walk away, you can see the rugby pitch from the top't'road,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really?

He gave the warning first, he was entitled to run him out.

The way i saw it was he had a little moan at the umpire but didnt actually tell Buttler that if he did it again he would run him out. I may be wrong, if he had warned him then fair enough, but still a poor way to get someone out

Guest MattP

The way i saw it was he had a little moan at the umpire but didnt actually tell Buttler that if he did it again he would run him out. I may be wrong, if he had warned him then fair enough, but still a poor way to get someone out

Well Buttler should know why he stopped.

Thought Bumble and Athers had it spot on, if you don't want that to happen then stand where you are supposed too.

What's ok? An inch? A yard, can he run half way pitch, if they take a single and Buttler is in by an inch then he stole his run.

Did nothing wrong, I'd probably have given him ba final warning like Gayle does but he caught him once and let him off so no sympathy.

Nothing wrong with it, i've been telling my mates for years there needs to be more Mankading as the non strikers have been taking the piss for a long time.

Thankfully it wasn't an englishman who did it, not sure I could stand glenn chappel whinging about it.

Plunkett recalled to the Test squad. 

My only fear with this 'run out' is like many people have said, will bowlers constantly keep looking to do this now, will kids in youth cricket start doing it? Buttler should have known better though, daft. 

Archived