Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grandad.

England Cricket 2014.

Can't believe Broad had no idea he'd got a hat-trick.  lol

Well bowled Plunkett. Let's just bat and bat and bat now.

I don't think anybody had an idea. 

Must be the least celebrated hat-trick in the history of cricket.

I don't think anybody had an idea. 

Must be the least celebrated hat-trick in the history of cricket.

Reminds me of the time my mate scored his maiden century after several instances of getting out in the nervous 90s.

He thought he'd been run out going for a quick single to get his 100 and stormed off to cob his bat around in the changing rooms, but he'd gone so fast he didn't hear the keeper calling him back to say he'd broken the stumps without the ball in his hand.

In the end they just gave him as "Retired Out 100". Probably the worst celebration for a ton in history.  lol

I ****ing love Bumble. There's some great videos of his stories on YouTube. The one he's talking about Sri Lankan names is hilarious. As is his story of taking it in the knackers from Thommo.

I love his Boycott impression, too. Basically the best thing about cricket is the commentary.

We were in the driving seat and somehow managed to give sri lanka the advantage, ahh typical.  I miss KP. :ph34r:

Sums up our form of the past year or so!

Could be a bit depressing tomorrow - losing in the cricket and potentially another World cup disaster.

Guest MattP

What an absolute mess.

Cook isn't learning, the bowlers look awful, we have no decent spinner, fight has gone, Jordan looks like he's been worked out already.

This could be a long rebuilding job.

I think we have to call back Monty unfortunately despite his batting and fielding. Ben Stokes is a must as we for India.

What an absolute mess.

Cook isn't learning, the bowlers look awful, we have no decent spinner, fight has gone, Jordan looks like he's been worked out already.

I think we have to call back Monty unfortunately despite his batting and fielding. Ben Stokes is a must as we for India.

Not sure. He only managed to take 7-67 for Durham today...

Cook needs to step away from the captaincy, he is struggling badly and it's affecting his form. He's far too good a batsman to be suffering like this with the bat.

Sadly, Shane Warne's sledging (shamefully backed up by some Englishmen) is getting to him. He needs to be in the background for a while, maybe Bell or Prior could take over for a bit?

What an absolute mess.

Spot on!

Cook needs to step away from the captaincy, he is struggling badly and it's affecting his form. He's far too good a batsman to be suffering like this with the bat.

Sadly, Shane Warne's sledging (shamefully backed up by some Englishmen) is getting to him. He needs to be in the background for a while, maybe Bell or Prior could take over for a bit?

Doubt either of them want it, and the only person I could see being "groomed" for it out of this XI would be Root, and he's far too young to take on that responsibility now.

The bottom line for me is England players struggling for form should be playing more for their counties, but central contracts seem to be a bar to that.

Can't think who could replace Cook if he was to stand down, which he should do in my opinion. Bell or Prior are the only two viable options for me, but even then both of them are ageing so won't be around for long.

Maybe Broad? Although he's not really done anything special as T20 captain. 

Archived