Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

Kane is decent. He was played out of position at us and didn't get a proper run of games to actually have a chance to do anything.

If you judged him on when he was with us, you would think he is shit but look at his tottenham matches and U21s, he looks a lot better

For me Kane didn't put in maximum effort for me when he was here probably as he knew he wasn't going to move permanently after the contract he was given at Spurs.

I can't forget the Barnsley away match where we wrrr 2 down at half time and he was sent out to warm up on the pitch but spent 10 mins speaking to Ben Alnwick instead.

Lloyd Dyer has settled in at Watford - witnessing four managers in five weeks:

Winger Lloyd Dyer says he feels at home with the Hornets, and shares the supporters' desire for a successful 2014/15 season at The Vic...
LLOYD DYER says he’s been blown away by the professionalism and quality he’s encountered since signing for Watford over the summer.

The winger, who switched from Championship title-holders Leicester ahead of the new season, claims he feels settled in his new surroundings and is now focused on helping the club reach their goals this season.

“When I came here I didn’t realise the facilities would be as good as they are,” said Dyer, speaking to watfordfc.com

“The new training pitches are second to none, and the facilities we’ve got at the training ground couldn’t be better really, so it’s definitely a good place to be.

“I’m enjoying life here at Watford. I’ve settled in quite quickly, I feel at home here, and I just want to do well for the club.

“I’m like the supporters, they want to see Premier League football here at Watford and to be honest I’m just the same, I want to see it just as much as they do.”

The Hornets are sitting nicely in third after 11 games, equal on points with top two Norwich and Nottingham Forest, and Dyer believes his new side are capable of maintaining their standing near the top of the Championship.

“We’ve got so much ability within the squad, particularly with the pace we’ve got, so if we get things right we’ll be a real threat in this division,” he said.

“We’ve got the likes of Ikechi and Vydra, Paredes is lightning quick and there’s also myself, so we’ve got pace in abundance.

“It’s been a busy time for the club, these last few months, but we’re still joint top of the Championship and that’s a real positive.”

While acknowledging that there’s room for improvement in Watford’s performances so far this season, Dyer sees it as a positive that they’ve managed to put points on the board at such a steady rate.

“In certain games we haven’t necessarily played particularly well, but that’s what this league is about,” he admitted.

“You need to be able to win ugly, and I think in a few games – the likes of Rotherham away – we have done that. 

“We were slightly disappointed on Saturday to only come away with a draw against Brighton, but we’re still joint top and that’s a very positive sign for this team.”

http://www.watfordfc.com/news/article/141011-dyer-colney-chat-2010307.aspx

Not that bad when he played centre half. Absolutely terrible when he was in midfield.

I thought he was terrible at both but fans liked him because he showed a bit of passion. Used to run under the ball all the time and his distribution was awful

I thought he was terrible at both but fans liked him because he showed a bit of passion. Used to run under the ball all the time and his distribution was awful

I think he just looked a little bit better because of the absolute rubbish he was playing with.

The whole period between 2004 and 2008 I've tried to forget.

I think he just looked a little bit better because of the absolute rubbish he was playing with.

The whole period between 2004 and 2008 I've tried to forget.

Valid point... He was better than the gash we had but that didn't make him a good player...