Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

Co-ordinator: someone senior who you wouldn't trust enough to call them a manager

Technical co-ordinator: a co-ordinator you're not sure what they do so you stick a meaningless word in front of their title

International technical co-ordinator: just get him out of the country now

What's all this about Lloyd scoring and then running over to verbally abuse his own manager?

Suggestion is he isn't too happy (along with others) about not starting games which he might have expected to do when signing.

Shame to see a reaction like that though - only leads to rumours of unsettled dressing rooms.

Dyer proved his point by scoring TBH.

Given his lack of English I doubt Sannino understood a word of the rant!

• Like 1

The story with Dyer is in tonights evening standard....apparently ran over and hurled abuse at the manager. The manager said he couldn't hear what he was saying because he was too far away.

Lloyds clearly going through a rough patch!

The story with Dyer is in tonights evening standard....apparently ran over and hurled abuse at the manager. The manager said he couldn't hear what he was saying because he was too far away.

Lloyds clearly going through a rough patch!

Rumour is that the whole side is not happy with the manager. :ph34r:

Suggestion is he isn't too happy (along with others) about not starting games which he might have expected to do when signing.

Shame to see a reaction like that though - only leads to rumours of unsettled dressing rooms.

Glad he scored for you guys, love Lloyd.

Super Horns - What's going off with Sannino? I couldn't believe the team he put out last night. Looked like a patched up side. How the heck are Abdi and Forestieri not getting in the side? For me, they are the best two player's in the championship by quite some way. Also, what happened to Ekstrand and Cassetti?

Ekstrand was banned and Casseti retired.

Abdi was rested and FF is mainly sub ATM.

It does seem some are unhappy with Sannino which is a worry this early on.

I would guess players like Dyer aren't pleased not to be starting which is no bad thing but its seem to be more than that.

Training ground issues over tactics and how he works.

Going by Bepe and his antics on the bench I can only presume he works them pretty hard and isn't afraid to say what he thinks which in the era of player power might not work.

Ekstrand was banned and Casseti retired.

Abdi was rested and FF is mainly sub ATM.

It does seem some are unhappy with Sannino which is a worry this early on.

I would guess players like Dyer aren't pleased not to be starting which is no bad thing but its seem to be more than that.

Training ground issues over tactics and how he works.

Going by Bepe and his antics on the bench I can only presume he works them pretty hard and isn't afraid to say what he thinks which in the era of player power might not work.

Wonder if the countless city fans who say they wouldn't want Deeney here because of his 'attitude problem' have noticed that despite all of this apparent uncertainty and unrest at Watford he hasn't made any noises about it or used it as an excuse to hand in a transfer request. Fair play to him.

Jimmy  Walsh passed away last week.

Was anything done by the club to commemorate this? Minute's silence at the Bremen or Everton games? Given that Jimmy was one of our best players not just someone who passed through, it should have been marked.

Lovely guy, btw. Used to buy The Fox from his newsagents and only found out a few years after he sold the shop who he was.

Iain Hume has signed for Kerala Blasters in the Indian League, they are managed by David James, & part-owned by Sachin Tendulkar! Also

Edited by Tuna