Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Sol Bamba

we never should have sold him. Far better than SSL, I'd rather have him than Wes. He'd go nicely alongside Was or Moore.

Guest MattP

Genuinely think he'll make a great defensive midfielder.

Did you not go to Peterborough? It was embarrassing.

It showed everyone the difference in time you get on the ball at centre half compared to centre mid, he surrendered possesion virtually every time he got it.

I like how people want Bamba back in place of Wes when Wes could do all Bamba's skills and actually defend.

I didn't mind the bloke and he was entertaining but that was when the football was pretty dull. Now we have entertainers and effective players.

Bring him back on a free and lower wages Pearson!

Think about it, he wasn't that bad at defending or going forward - he had problems with time on the ball, but nothing that can't be fixed. Would be a solid competition / cover for Upson and Morgan - and can be thrown on upfront in the 85th, or thrown on in the middle in the 80th. We've had ****ing Whitbread as cover, and SSL when fit.. Wasyl is okay, but I don't think he's quite got the time and ability to be that effective in the Prem - linesmen and ref's will catch his elbows. Morgan - Upson starting, Moore and Bamba cover...

I would go for this if his fee was minimal and wage lower than previously as a part-role player.

Archived