Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Sol Bamba

I can't believe anybody is even half-entertaining the prospect of A) Re-signing Bamba and B) Playing him in midfield, his distribution is probably the worst I've ever seen from a Leicester player.

There might be some truth in this guys, I heard a rumour Pearson said to Sol he can come back anytime he likes as soon as he accepts he's not a centre back? Maybe Sol has finally had a reality check and come to his senses? 

There might be some truth in this guys, I heard a rumour Pearson said to Sol he can come back anytime he likes as soon as he accepts he's not a centre back? Maybe Sol has finally had a reality check and come to his senses?

Still wouldn't be anywhere close to being good enough. As people have said, his distribution is appalling! All he'd possibly offer is an aerial target man when you're desperate at the end of a game!

I can't believe anybody is even half-entertaining the prospect of A) Re-signing Bamba and B) Playing him in midfield, his distribution is probably the worst I've ever seen from a Leicester player.

Come on now, basically every player from the Levein years was worse than him for distribution. I'm all for hyperbole but let's not go nuts

He was never the greatest but I reckon he still took on more players than the rest of team combined :D

Taking on players is no good when you can't do it properly and end up losing possession at the opposite end of the pitch. Getting caught out on a break from a set-piece: fine, I can forgive that, but getting caught out because you acted like you were Maradona and decided, as a centre-half, to try and carry the ball from your box into theirs - no, that's just a ridiculous lack of discipline.

Archived