Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
teblin

Sol Bamba

'The centre back, 29, made more than 50 apppearances for the Foxes in the 2011-12 befire joining Trabzonspor for £750,000.

But the Turkish side are looking to trim their wage bill and want the Ivory Coast international of the books.'

'of the books'

'apppearances'

'befire'

jesus

'The centre back, 29, made more than 50 apppearances for the Foxes in the 2011-12 befire joining Trabzonspor for £750,000.

But the Turkish side are looking to trim their wage bill and want the Ivory Coast international of the books.'

'of the books'

'apppearances'

'befire'

jesus

They forgot to put a capital J on that as well?! Bloody hell.

I can't believe anybody is even half-entertaining the prospect of A) Re-signing Bamba and B) Playing him in midfield, his distribution is probably the worst I've ever seen from a Leicester player.

..... Kisnorbo when he played centre mid, after signing from Hearts?

Come on now, basically every player from the Levein years was worse than him for distribution. I'm all for hyperbole but let's not go nuts

I've only watched us regularly post-Levein

Bamba quit Leicester when boss Nigel Pearson had a clear out of some of the club's high earner

No, boss Nigel Pearson knew he was sh1t and sold him.

/ rumour... There is no point in this thread. It won't be true. Got more chance of Beckenbauer playing for us at centre half.

I accept the criticism of Bamba's positioning and adventurism, but I personally think he is the most skillful central defender I have seen play at Leicester.

Being in the top league might focus him a little more, and I'm sure the coaching staff would too.

Would love to see him back.

I accept the criticism of Bamba's positioning and adventurism, but I personally think he is the most skillful central defender I have seen play at Leicester.

Being in the top league might focus him a little more, and I'm sure the coaching staff would too.

Would love to see him back.

Im-Shocked-gif.gif

Wow i really cannot believe what im reading!. Some of our fans really havent got a clue! Why would anyone in the right mind want him back? A player who our best manager in years could not wait to ship out because he was a liability. If these rumours are true id be gobsmacked to say the least.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived