Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
allen10

LCFC vs Everton Live Streaming

£3.99 to watch a friendly? Bloody hell.

LCFC being fauthful to the fans

welcome to the Prem - land of money.

Far be it for me to defend them but i suspect they haven't got the viewing rights to it. That's not to say if they did they still wouldn't charge.

Far be it for me to defend them but i suspect they haven't got the viewing rights to it. That's not to say if they did they still wouldn't charge.

Everton are charging £3.99 for each of their friendlies on their website, and I'm sure not too many other people were interested in picking up the rights to show Everton vs Tranmere from them

Everton are charging £3.99 for each of their friendlies on their website, and I'm sure not too many other people were interested in picking up the rights to show Everton vs Tranmere from them

Perhaps the rights are owned by a Thailand TV company knowing that people in Leicester & Everton would be willing to pay to watch it.

Technology and foxesplayer dont mix very well. They struggle to get only audio from barnsley so video from thailand? No thanks...

It's not on foxesplayer.

The owners are making a loss every year, if they are making any money from this it's just off setting their losses. Not really fair to call them greedy.

Does anyone know what TV channels it's being shown on abroad?

So have paid the £1.99. 

Went to 'Watch Live' and it keeps taking me to the payment page for £3.99. 

Anyone else had this?

I'm getting the same. I suspect that the video's most likely not yet available, hopefully it'll be up in the next 20mins else it's squeaky bum time.

Think ive found a flaw to this website.

You can buy a 99p trial for 7 days. But if you click the Leicester v Everton game it says not included with the trial, click another game buy the trial then click Leicester v Everton? watch for 99p

Worth a shot anyway :P

Think ive found a flaw to this website.

You can buy a 99p trial for 7 days. But if you click the Leicester v Everton game it says not included with the trial, click another game buy the trial then click Leicester v Everton? watch for 99p

Worth a shot anyway :P

Won't work, you buy specific matches rather than the subscription.

You could just pay £1.99 and not have to chance it.

Archived