Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Away Kit Colour

All red would be nice. Black shorts reminds me too much of Cardiff.

To be fair I'm guessing at the short colour all I know we'll from what I've been told is the away kit(third) is red and it's the same design as the blue one.

I'd be surprised if it was white shorts, because we would have the same issue we have with the home kit when we play a team with white shorts.

So surely it'd make more sense to have all red, or diff colour.

But then again. Leicester City rarely make sense off the pitch.

Please not red LCFC.

I know we've had red at times before but wasn't it as a very rarely used third kit? I've never seen a Leicester side in red in my life and don't want it to start next season!

Can't help but think a red kit as 2nd choice is something the Thais would want. 

Please not red LCFC.

I know we've had red at times before but wasn't it as a very rarely used third kit? I've never seen a Leicester side in red in my life and don't want it to start next season!

Presumably because you think Thai people are somehow the same as Chinese people, and that all Asians are superstitious crackpots? 

To be fair I'm guessing at the short colour all I know we'll from what I've been told is the away kit(third) is red and it's the same design as the blue one.

Is this the same "from what I've been told" as the home shirt release date of which you was a month out

If it is red, then the owners will have shot themselves in the foot. Can't see them shifting many. Only the zealots'll be in for that and they'd buy a soiled bog seat if it had the club crest stamped on it.

If it is red, then the owners will have shot themselves in the foot. Can't see them shifting many. Only the zealots'll be in for that and they'd buy a soiled bog seat if it had the club crest stamped on it.

Meh 

Looks like I'm a Zealot then!

Please not red LCFC.

It's been said before on here, but Thais generally prefer yellow, being the king's colour. A few years back the Thai national team asked to change their kit to yellow, in support of his maj. Don't think it ever happened, mind.

I'd probably buy it because for the complete opposite reasons.

I'm 27 and never seen us in a Red Kit therefore it would be unique for my generaiton and something completely different so I'd be tempted to get it.

Archived