Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Away Kit Colour

If it is red, then the owners will have shot themselves in the foot. Can't see them shifting many. Only the zealots'll be in for that and they'd buy a soiled bog seat if it had the club crest stamped on it.

Actually I havnt bought a kit for some time but I'm interested to see what this kit looks like and if its like the photo of Big Wes wearing it, then im definitely interested...

so bang goes your well thought out and entirely logical theory.....

lol lol

What's the big deal with having a red kit?? Is it because Forest wear it.

What is the big deal indeed.

Leicester are Blue, White and a yellow 3rd. Pretty mind boggling that so many are spaffing their pants over the idea of a red kit.

I'm dreading the idea that there'll be loads of Red Leicester shirts in the crowd when we play Everton.

It's not like the red kits we've had have been iconic. Everyone just wants to be different.

Why couldn't we make a big push for a green with yellow pin stripes remake? At least that's a kit that is also different to our usual colour scheme but is also iconic and fashionable.

Leicester in red screams tacky to me.

What is the big deal indeed.

Leicester are Blue, White and a yellow 3rd. Pretty mind boggling that so many are spaffing their pants over the idea of a red kit.

I'm dreading the idea that there'll be loads of Red Leicester shirts in the crowd when we play Everton.

It's not like the red kits we've had have been iconic. Everyone just wants to be different.

Why couldn't we make a big push for a green with yellow pin stripes remake? At least that's a kit that is also different to our usual colour scheme but is also iconic and fashionable.

Leicester in red screams tacky to me.

Are you really "dreading it?" Geuinely? Dreading?

We've had red plenty of times before; if it's a nice kit it's a nice kit, I couldn't be less arsed what colour our reverse strip is as long as it looks the bollocks.

Red tacky?

Gold is tacky but red? Pfft.

It's like we're copying other sides. Can't we just stick to our own colours? What is the need to go for a red kit?

Personally think that the gold gives our kit a bit of prestige. As if to celebrate the season beforehand.

Can't believe the anti-red brigade is the minority either. Genuinely quite annoyed about it really.

Are you really "dreading it?" Geuinely? Dreading?

We've had red plenty of times before; if it's a nice kit it's a nice kit, I couldn't be less arsed what colour our reverse strip is as long as it looks the bollocks.

Yes. Genuinely.

It's like we're copying other sides. Can't we just stick to our own colours? What is the need to go for a red kit?

Personally think that the gold gives our kit a bit of prestige. As if to celebrate the season beforehand.

Can't believe the anti-red brigade is the minority either. Genuinely quite annoyed about it really.

Yes. Genuinely.

wow

Yes. Genuinely.

Technically gold isn't "our colour" either but because you don't mind it you've deemed not to apply that bizarre logic to that.

That "copying other sides" line is just plain odd, there's only a finite number of colours in the spectrum, whatever colour we choose is guaranteed to be the same colour of another team. Such a warped manner of looking at it.

We've had several Red away kits over the years so I'm staggered at people who say Red isn't one of our colours, but then go on to say Yellow is.

Red has been worn by some our all time greats like Frankie Wortho, and Paul Reid

Yes. Genuinely.

For the hundred millionth time, we've had several red kits before. It's nothing new, it's part of our history as much as yellow/gold and more so than green or teal or whatever.

It's really not a big deal. Either way.

I want an orange kit, my 5 a-side team play in orange, it would buy an orange kit.

As for red, first of all there are many different shades of red:

arsenal_2006_home_2.jpgYOKOHAMA-F-MARINOS-AWAY-ORANGE-2014-2015

I would prefer a darker red, and not a Liverpool red or Man United red with white shorts.

I doubt it would be Red with White shorts as the home kit has White shorts and they would want to sell more. Possibly all Red or Red and Black.

I for one am excited about a Red kit and would be disappointed if it was otherwise now!.. Every White Leicester shirt I've had gets filthy and stained easily!

Its different thats for sure, first red kit in my leicester supporting life, and im not sure about it, I do know I like it more than any of our yellow kits that always looked awful in my eyes. By christmas we will all be used to it, and as someone said, at least they are'nt messing with the home colours, if this even is the thais doing.

Archived