Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Away Kit Colour

Please not red LCFC.

I know we've had red at times before but wasn't it as a very rarely used third kit? I've never seen a Leicester side in red in my life and don't want it to start next season!

Can't help but think a red kit as 2nd choice is something the Thais would want.

Presumably because you think Thai people are somehow the same as Chinese people, and that all Asians are superstitious crackpots?

It's been said before on here, but Thais generally prefer yellow, being the king's colour. A few years back the Thai national team asked to change their kit to yellow, in support of his maj. Don't think it ever happened, mind.

Vincent Tan is Malaysian so I don't think it's a chinese thing.

So where in Asia like the colour Red.

This is getting too confusing.

I've heard from a reliable source that it is red, and do you know what? so what!

If the Thai owners want us in a red away kit then they're more than entitled to, given what they have done for the club, and most importantly they do own the club. It's not like they are breaking club tradition or something - away kits have always changed, as far as I can recall there has been red,green and yellow, yellow, white, grey. They're sensible enough not to mess with the home colours so I don't see what the issue is.

Presumably because you think Thai people are somehow the same as Chinese people, and that all Asians are superstitious crackpots?

Asians per se are superstious. Red is a lucky colour throughout south east asia and not just China. I suggest researching before posting in future.

Archived