Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Away Kit Colour

Why do people give a damn about away kits? They don't resemble our club anyway whatsoever as they're not blue.

I couldn't care less if it's transparent as long as it's distinctive enough to wear against opposition.

If we release a red kit, I'll be buying it for certain. Not quite sure why so many people are against us having a third kit in red, third kit is a third kit, it's not replacing our primary colour of blue is it!?

I can't get my head around that colour, can you call it gold? Well odd! lol

I'd go for Cream Golden or Golden Cream or Pimped Vanilla. :D

Anyway, all-white, green with yellow pinstripes or red are my favourites (in that order).

Wouldn't mind something similar to the black with blue stripe like we had some ten years sgo, either.

If we release a red kit, I'll be buying it for certain. Not quite sure why so many people are against us having a third kit in red, third kit is a third kit, it's not replacing our primary colour of blue is it!?

Think it's just called personal opinion to be fair

Mine is Red is shit, yours is different, no biggie really isn't lol

I hope that one day this style of goalkeeper kit returns to all the clubs

The crazy keeper kits need to come back. Something like this, or Seaman's 1996 monstrosities are so much better than the standard all fluorescent yellow or orange that they all have these days. 

As for the away kits, personally I quite like the gold. The red kits look alright, but I'd rather we weren't in red. Not that strongly though. I won't need to added to the suicide watch list either way.

It's all gone down hill since we've lost a sponsor with a good rep. Topps tiles can never be matched.

That could well end up (if we don't ever win the PL) being a very historical shirt given it may well be our only flirtation with third tier football based on the fact we have played 129 seasons for one season below the top 2 tiers. Plus it was a title winning shirt. I am keeping my "sponge bob square pants" shirt in very good nic!

Archived