Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Away Kit Colour

Via someone on twitter:

http://twitter.com/_paigelcfc/status/498058508961853440/photo/1

I'd prefer the away kit gold and black rather than navy but looks ok, a lot depends on how shiny the material is.

Third looks good, not as Cardiff or Forest as I feared.

Both look decent. Gold/Navy would work quite well, I'd imagine - providing that it's a decent shade of gold (which it looks like from that pic). A slightly classier colour scheme than the yellow/blue trim we've had in the past.

Not sure about the panels on the 3rd kit's shorts, though. Not that it's really going to make much of a difference - can't think who we'd ever clash with that plays in blue/gold... 

Surely that's fake. Someone's made it up. The club don't use 'royal blue' any more. It's been described as 'reflex blue'.

Believe it or not no. I'll post last seasons kit well the away one and you will see the lime green kit and grey.

Red Kit is still 50% done might be some more changes. Who knows

Believe it or not no. I'll post last seasons kit well the away one and you will see the lime green kit and grey.

Red Kit is still 50% done might be some more changes. Who knows

That's the document from Genesis, or similar, that will be sent to the Premier League and just like we receive to make the kits for FM. I very much doubt there will be changes to those designs.

clearly not you

Mate shut up?

Like I said before I've gave more than my fair share of Information on this forum which has been correct. Shouldn't have to explain myself to an idiot like yourself but hey I'm doing it. Not saying I'm a ITK like we've had before Bert etc but makes you wonder why they stop posting the information they get when this forum has such Idiots as yourself.

I couldn't care less about the away kits its only ever the home kits I'm interested in but I just cannot believe how unprofessional it is of the club to leave it so late every year to release, surely they are missing out on so much potential revenue for the club

Mate shut up?

Like I said before I've gave more than my fair share of Information on this forum which has been correct. Shouldn't have to explain myself to an idiot like yourself but hey I'm doing it. Not saying I'm a ITK like we've had before Bert etc but makes you wonder why they stop posting the information they get when this forum has such Idiots as yourself.

Fair share? In my year on here in between you having your bitch fights with others about who's copied who on templates I've not seen you post anything correct just wild stabs in the dark

I'm all for people posting what they know but even after we get proof what the kit is going to be you feel the need to dismiss it

Also I'm pretty sure it was you who said you had seen the red kit at the shop but now it's only 50% and could change despite the fact it can't be

All playing colours have to be declared to the premier league a month before the season starts

But hey what do I know I'm just an idiot

Fair share? In my year on here in between you having your bitch fights with others about who's copied who on templates I've not seen you post anything correct just wild stabs in the dark

I'm all for people posting what they know but even after we get proof what the kit is going to be you feel the need to dismiss it

Also I'm pretty sure it was you who said you had seen the red kit at the shop but now it's only 50% and could change despite the fact it can't be

All playing colours have to be declared to the premier league a month before the season starts

But hey what do I know I'm just an idiot

I said the prototypes of the red Kit were in the shop not that I had seen it.

I was the one who released the Darius Vassell to Leicester but my mate Paddy Aygemang on here posted it. Wasilewski to Leicester, Mahrez to Leicester, Mahrez world cup call ups weeks before announced but again why should I have to explain myself to you?

Yeah I have been said things about people using my graphics work but what's it got to do with you? Sweet F*** all :)

As for me dismissing kits this is a PM I received of someone on here who is very reliable. Not posting name as I don't need to.

05 August 2014 - 09:50 PM

Red one is only 50% complete just been told

I said the prototypes of the red Kit were in the shop not that I had seen it.

I was the one who released the Darius Vassell to Leicester but my mate Paddy Aygemang on here posted it. Wasilewski to Leicester, Mahrez to Leicester, Mahrez world cup call ups weeks before announced but again why should I have to explain myself to you?

Yeah I have been said things about people using my graphics work but what's it got to do with you? Sweet F*** all :)

As for me dismissing kits this is a PM I received of someone on here who is very reliable. Not posting name as I don't need to.

05 August 2014 - 09:50 PM

Red one is only 50% complete just been told

Can't comment on Darius vassell I wasn't on here but I'm certain it wasn't you for the mahrez interest

Here is the premier league regulation that I went to find just for you

M.17.

Not later than 4 weeks before the commencement of each Season each Club shall register its Strips by submitting to the Secretary Form 13 together with samples of its home Strip, alternative Strip(s) and goalkeeper’s Strip complying with these Rules and a brief written description of each and the Secretary having entered the descriptions in a register will cause the same to be printed in the handbook of the League, on the Extranet and on the League’s website.

Archived