Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Away Kit Colour

When does the away kit actually get released?

In the Mercury article posted yesterday about the photoshopped kit that lad made: 

"However, a spokesman for Leicester City said the image was fake, and said the club’s new away kit would be launched in a couple of weeks."

Before the Chelsea game I'd imagine.

I guess you lot who don't want red can say which other colour you prefer? This'll get the Mercury's juices flowing a bit lol

8RhPVs9.png

Oh, and the shorts have been changed to black.

All good and brilliant effort but I like the yellow version on the end myself

I guess you lot who don't want red can say which other colour you prefer? This'll get the Mercury's juices flowing a bit  lol

8RhPVs9.png

Oh, and the shorts have been changed to black.

What we need is a combination of ALL of these

I asked in the megastore yesterday about the away kit.

Apparently it won't be released until early September! So we'll see the team playing in it a few times before we can actually buy it.

Stupid really. 

On the subject of colour, I'd love a white kit with blue trim. Very early memories of Lennon, Savage, Guppy etc in white in the Premiership late 90s. 

I liked out 3rd kit from a few years ago too; an update on this would suit me:

White-Leicester-Away-Kit-2011-2012.jpg

Apparently it won't be released until early September! So we'll see the team playing in it a few times before we can actually buy it.

Stupid really. 

On the subject of colour, I'd love a white kit with blue trim. Very early memories of Lennon, Savage, Guppy etc in white in the Premiership late 90s. 

This is my favourite kit! Love white with blue trim!

What are we gonna wear against Palace then? Are we bringing out a 3rd kit?

The 2nd kit?

Makes me chuckle that so many people are getting their knickers in a twist over a red kit, when I bet some weren't even around when we had a red kit.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's as simple as that. Is a red third kit going to stop you supporting the club? Sad if so.

Stupid really. 

Early September - I like the way the club are marketing the away kit! everybody has rushed down to buy the new home one......now lets hold off a while (and another pay day for everyone) and then release the away one - if they released them at the same time, I bet that they would have sold less.......very clever and fair play

Early September - I like the way the club are marketing the away kit! everybody has rushed down to buy the new home one......now lets hold off a while (and another pay day for everyone) and then release the away one - if they released them at the same time, I bet that they would have sold less.......very clever and fair play

Didn't think of it like that and sounds plausable.

However they could've still used the same tactic and released both kits in the summer by simply releasing the home kit a few weeks earlier.

But that would've been too logical for Leicester City.

You can't praise the club for clever marketing it's not allowed on here

Archived