Captain... Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Sounds like we are getting kicked all over the place though, hopefully no more injuries.
Guest Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 poor old stringer paid to watch the City and commentate on the players. All too much for him. Perhaps Lamby'll take the job. Of course he won't lazy b'stard What's the score?! 1 - 0 City Wes 7
ronnup Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Remember they battered Chelsea.....not saying it's an indicator but it is a cracking performance
benpicko Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Still unbeaten Going to be the new invincibles at this rate tbh
Guest Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Whoever was whinging on about Schlupp not beating the defender the other day - he's skinning the german's today.
NewburyFox Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 only lost 1 in what? 9 months. Lost against Stoke and Brighton this calendar year.
Captain... Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 only lost 1 in what? 9 months. We've lost twice this calendar year, Stoke in the cup and Brighton, if you're including friendlies then we should include cup games.
Guest Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Watford bring on an attacking replacement and the sub scores - no, it wasn't Lloyd who is still on the bench. Dyer now on!
Guest Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 We've lost twice this calendar year, Stoke in the cup and Brighton, if you're including friendlies then we should include cup games. If we only lose 2 in the next 7+ months I'll take that.
purpleronnie Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 If we only lose 2 in the next 7+ months I'll take that. Pessimist.
cjslcfc Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 If we only lose 2 in the next 7+ months I'll take that. To be honest, we could draw all our games and still go down...
foxes_rule1978 Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 We're better than Chelsea. Indeed, I can see a champions league spot after today's performance...
Guest Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 To be honest, we could draw all our games and still go down... So you wouldn't take only 2 defeats? Indeed, I can see a champions league spot after today's performance... pessimist
cjslcfc Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 So you wouldn't take only 2 defeats? pessimist I was only saying...
Rincewind Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Indeed, I can see a champions league spot after today's performance... We won!!!!!! I hate to think what your prediction would be if we lost.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.