Fox Ulike Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Putting him in the shop window... No just Pearson laughing at the "delusions of granduer" brigade again. "You wanted Cambiasso, I give you Dean Hammond"
Captain... Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Great we have wasted our annual goal from a corner in a friendly!
VinceNoir Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Matt Elliott only needs a little bit more gravel down his throat to sound like good old Dyche. Although it might just be because the speakers in my computer are shit.
sdb Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Great we have wasted our annual goal from a corner in a friendly!
Guest Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Albrighton has really impressed me so far this pre-season. I can see Knocky becoming a 20 min sub.
ronnup Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Each way first goal scorer bets....I used to live Paddy Kisnorbo for that
PaulW Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Liking Matty Elliot's contribution/s........(just like the old days!)
Guest Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Need to clean my ears. I'm picturing him running up and down too.
MC Prussian Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Stringer having some troubles with pronouncing Izet Hajrovic's name. I've heard about four different variations already. You can tell it's been a bit dull apart from that penalty call that should've been given for a shirt pull on King. Schmeichel with a couple of brilliant saves also.
Guest Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 Stringer having some troubles with pronouncing Izet Hajrovic's name. I've heard about four different variations already. You can tell it's been a bit dull apart from that penalty call that should've been given for a shirt pull on King. Schmeichel with a couple of brilliant saves also. And our two nettings. How much do you need? 5 good corners
TheUltimateWinner Posted 9 August 2014 Posted 9 August 2014 **** sake better not be injured as now we have one winger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.