Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

League 1, 2 & JPT 2015-16

After watching Preston on the FLS I had to come here before putting my jim-jams on to complain about that evil bitch who stole Beckford's shirt from that little lad. Proof that Satan exists.

Ooh I'm livid.

That said, well played Preston. Delighted for Gallagher and Grayson especially.

After watching Preston on the FLS I had to come here before putting my jim-jams on to complain about that evil bitch who stole Beckford's shirt from that little lad. Proof that Satan exists.

Ooh I'm livid.

That said, well played Preston. Delighted for Gallagher and Grayson especially.

Just seen that on SSN. She was nowhere near the shirt when it first landed in the crowd. What a bitch!

Oh and turns out she's stuck it on Gumtree!

Just seen that on SSN. She was nowhere near the shirt when it first landed in the crowd. What a bitch!

Oh and turns out she's stuck it on Gumtree!

Just seen the news on Facebook. She's trying to flog it for £1500 apparently. lol What a stupid thing to do - half the country (and then some) will now know her face.

Name and shame very much in order.

• 2 weeks later...

Often, of course, there are mixed motivations, and the person faking illness has many reasons to keep up the pretense of being sick for as long as possible. Some people really do have a disease — not cancer but a mental illness known as a factitious disorder. People with this disorder pretend to have an illness (usually a terminal one) and often go to great lengths to maintain the hoax.

http://www.livescience.com/8097-people-fake-illness.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No wonder Premier League clubs are charging so much for games. 

I went to watch Notts County v Accrington Stanley yesterday to watch one of my best friends for Accrington, the pleasure of this cost me an incredible £24! I actually couldn't believe it, for League 2 football, between two pretty poor teams is disgraceful. How can Notts County or any League 2 justify that?

Awful game as well until the last 10 minutes, a game that Notts County really shouldn't have lost either! They were cruising in a game that failed to string three passes together, they went 1-0 up and one of their players commited the most stupid foul ever and got sent off. Bring on my friend, went upfront and helped Accy get an undeserved point. Great scenes at the end and Stanley could of gone on to have won it. lol

Won't be going to an away game again to watch him though if they are the prices, I'll stick to freebies at home games! 

Archived