Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EGBFitness

Mahrez

he made alexis look drunk at least 3 times. what a class act this kid is. 400k lol. drop him lol

him running with the ball is one of the finer sights in sport. like a highly tuned thoroughbred. 

Looked class so far but his corners are bloody awful at times.

yes a lot of things needs to improve IMO, needs to be more available for the ball as well as his final decisions, that being said, with 3 games so far against 3 top PL teams, he gave 3 sitters that should have been converted easly. he never was a good defending player but so far what i saw in 3 games, he is much more involved then with algerian team or even when he was in france, that needs a lot of energy and might be the reason why he get subbed last 2 games.

Awesome video.

Fridoux please dont be afraid to post every-time you get one of these. I will always watch.

thanks  , i will for sure. pretty exited to see mahrez in PL as the 3 other algerian players in PL are all midfield defenders : guedioura (crystal palace), bentaleb (totenham) and Abeid ( Newcastle).

hi guys, im new in this forum, i am algerian and of course follow all algerians players weekly. i like leicester team realy this year, surprised how well orgenised and balanced they are, pretty sure they will stay in PL. morgan and ulloa are monsters

so here is the mahrez game yesterday, decent effort but can give so much more, still fantastic skills. i found this resume in an algerian national team forum where every player from the squad get his week game on youtube. 

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9AvUXAn8Uc

Fridoux, thanks.

These videos of Mahrez are good. One of my favorite players on the Leicester City team. Technically gifted with a vision for the incisive pass to generate game changing scores. He is really fun to watch especially when he turns opposing players around (Barry against Everton and Sanchez aganst Arsenal) and makes them look like bozo's. I am impressed. Was also impressed with Algeria when they played Germany. Never saw a team at the World Cup, take the game to the Germans the way Algeria did.

Hope Riyad see's all these compliments. He deserves to know. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Very ineffective today but did anyone else see Mahrez checking his phone whilst sitting on the bench just before final whistle?

Didn't get a lot of service or help today, to be honest. One to forget but hope he's not dropped for it.

Just a casualty of a poor team performance first half.

Very ineffective today but did anyone else see Mahrez checking his phone whilst sitting on the bench just before final whistle?

So fvcking what? He's hardly gonna start the wave is he?

He was on the pitch at the end clapping the fans so stop trying to create something out of nothing.

Didn't get a lot of service or help today, to be honest. One to forget but hope he's not dropped for it.

Just a casualty of a poor team performance first half.

Hope he won't be dropped too.

Struggled to cope today but believe Stoke set up today to make our wingers ineffective as this is one of our major threats

Personally speaking Stoke away was the wrong type of game for Mahrez. They're a big team and it's a quite an intimidating place to go. Bearing in mind that he's been halfway round the world and back this week as well, he looked quite tired.

Albrighton would've perhaps been better suited to this game especially having experienced the Britannia before.

Was rightly dragged and the subs paid off.

Cause there's a time and place and whilst sitting on the bench whilst your team is playing ain't one of them!

What a load of dogshit.

You have no idea what he was doing on his phone. He could have been texting someone 'I ****ing love Leicester', or he could have been on the match day thread on here!

Just lighten up and stop picking tiny issues from a superb day.

What a load of dogshit.

You have no idea what he was doing on his phone. He could have been texting someone 'I ****ing love Leicester', or he could have been on the match day thread on here!

Just lighten up and stop picking tiny issues from a superb day.

Mate have a word with yourself, I don't give a s**t if he was checking how his bet was doing.

When you get paid to play football and you are attending a game for 90 minutes do you really have to be checking your phone!

Most clubs I know even at semi pro level don't want you having your phone on you before or during the game so I'm sure rules are a lot stricter at a pro level

Mate have a word with yourself, I don't give a s**t if he was checking how his bet was doing.

When you get paid to play football and you are attending a game for 90 minutes do you really have to be checking your phone!

Most clubs I know even at semi pro level don't want you having your phone on you before or during the game so I'm sure rules are a lot stricter at a pro level

Have a word with YOURSELF.

Obv the rules are not stricter as he was on his phone.

Maybe you and your mates should be concentrating on the game yourselves instead of looking at the bench. Christ he put his shift in and looked at his phone. Big fvcking deal. Amazes me that people find this sort of thing so offensive.

Except people are jumping to conclusions without knowing the full facts. The lad may have a poorly relative and the club have agreed to allow him to keep a close eye on his phone just in case he has to be elsewhere. Without knowing the facts you can't really judge him or draw any conclusions, afterall he was sat amongst the whole coaching staff and it doesn't appear that any of them had any concern to ask him to stop.

Archived