Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EGBFitness

Mahrez

Again (really do feel like i'm repeating myself - well I know I am) I like Pearson, really want him to succeed but for one second i'm in Mahrez's or Knockeart's shoes, i'd be putting in a transfer request Monday morning, when asked why or for what reason - because you aren't using me (Certainly in Knockeart's case), use them or lose them.

I'm not saying that we're leaving out someone of Franck Ribery's standard or anything, but quite frankly we're leaving out a player better than Ribery in favour of packing a midfield that we fail to dominate.

Joke. Get him in.

Something has happened between our french/algerian players and Nigel Pearson? Either something has been said, or they have done something/anything to upset our manager?

Ridiculous really cos the way we are playing at the moment both deserve to start the next match.

I bet they dont though?

Something has happened between our french/algerian players and Nigel Pearson? Either something has been said, or they have done something/anything to upset our manager?

Ridiculous really cos the way we are playing at the moment both deserve to start the next match.

I bet they dont though?

Bit presumptuous. 

i'd just ****ing leave if i was him what a ****ing sham, imagine being comfortably the best player in a premier league squad and not getting any pitch time for about 4 of their 5 easiest games. **** off nigel if you don't play knockaert and mahrez against sunderland i'm going to repeatedly slot my season ticket card up your arse until it comes out your stupid ****ing mouth you bellend 

i'm sorry but in absolutely no ****ing club in the world would any ****ing manager get away with constantly not playing or starting your best player. imagine if mourinho just refused to acknowledge that hazard existed or whoever the shit managers barcelona just played game after game without even involving messi or ancelotti just said yeah what is a ronaldo? 

what the **** is pearson doing. i love him for taking us up but the last 6 weeks he has been nothing but an utter ****ing disgrace 

i'm sorry but in absolutely no ****ing club in the world would any ****ing manager get away with constantly not playing or starting your best player. imagine if mourinho just refused to acknowledge that hazard existed or whoever the shit managers barcelona just played game after game without even involving messi or ancelotti just said yeah what is a ronaldo? 

what the **** is pearson doing. i love him for taking us up but the last 6 weeks he has been nothing but an utter ****ing disgrace

Mmmmmmm Have you woken with a sore head this morning?

I bet they dont though?

Nigel voted Ukip I bet

Will he play for Algeria? Can't imagine that he's fully match fit having not played for so long. He'll definitely be handing in a transfer request if it starts harming his international prospects. As ludicrous as it sounds I think there's a real chance we won't see him play for the club again.

Will he play for Algeria? Can't imagine that he's fully match fit having not played for so long. He'll definitely be handing in a transfer request if it starts harming his international prospects. As ludicrous as it sounds I think there's a real chance we won't see him play for the club again.

Fair play to him, If I was Knockeart I'd be doing the same. I'd be phoned up my agent (or however it works) and getting a request put in tomorrow morning.

Fair play to him, If I was Knockeart I'd be doing the same. I'd be phoned up my agent (or however it works) and getting a request put in tomorrow morning.

wow modern football and people in general really have lost any form of patience if players are throwing transfer requests around after ten games out the side. game over sadly.

Archived