Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EGBFitness

Mahrez

I'm sure the Liverpool and Stoke fans are all congratulating their managers for not picking those players this week.

Sterling was an odd one for Rodgers not to pick, but I understand why Hughes didn't pick Diouf he had only just got back on Friday, so they said, and had, like Schlupp and Riyad been travelling long distances. That is the managers job to assess their capacity to play a high intensity match and make a call, we will never know what would have happened if Liverpool had started Sterling, or Stoke started Diouf, or if Nige had not picked Mahrez, what we do know is that Mahrez, one of our top performers so far looked off the pace against Stoke, likewise Schlupp. 

I'm just speculating as to whether Nige will look at resting players after international duty, the next one coming just before Newcastle away.

Don't feel he's completely found his role in the prem yet but when he does he'll be superb. He's been unlucky that a couple of his assists haven't been converted, nothing he can do about that.

He has frustrated me at times by hanging on to the ball for too long but he's so exciting to watch and will no doubt be the creator of many goals this season

Looked like he played really well, worked his socks off hence why he probably wasn't entirely effective against Stoke, still needs to work on his fitness.

That miss

:nigel:lol

We all know he's a much better chance creator than taker!!! Remember him blazing a couple over the bar for us like that. Not quite as close to the goal but still rubbish all the same. His dribbling, control, passing and vision are a delight though!

• 1 month later...

He's very talented and I'm sure he will go onto bigger and better things,

But,

He's far to pridictable,

Always just cutting in and over dribbling,

He doesn't always do the simple things,

I know he's left footed playing on the right,

But it's frustrating,

He proved he had a right foot when he crossed for schullp against burnley,having knocked the ball past the defender rather than cutting in,

That's my Critism of him,

But has qualities.

When Mahrez and Vardy don't play we look so much weaker going forward. I think Ulloa would thrive between the two of them as the energy and creativity they bring to the team are second to none in the squad. With a strong midfield three made up of Cambiasso, Drinkwater and James playing behind them or even two those and someone like Knockaert, Powell or King in the hole we would offer so much more going forward.

Mahrez is the most technically gifted player I've ever seen in a City shirt. His agility and the pace he dribbles at are phenomenal!

He's very talented and I'm sure he will go onto bigger and better things,

But,

He's far to pridictable,

Always just cutting in and over dribbling,

He doesn't always do the simple things,

I know he's left footed playing on the right,

But it's frustrating,

He proved he had a right foot when he crossed for schullp against burnley,having knocked the ball past the defender rather than cutting in,

That's my Critism of him,

But has qualities.

Is this a poem?

Archived