Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EGBFitness

Mahrez

"If they don't work hard enough they will be de-selected, I don't care who it is or what other people think"

Pearson on lack of width.

Lawrence and Knockaert surely have been working hard enough, Knockaert even requesting to play for U21s, and Mahrez has looked great for both us and his country all season?

Doesn't work hard enough then and we can't carry him. Fair enough Nige, but if we haven't got players out there trying to create we'll continue to not score. Especially if we're pinning our hopes on laughing boy.

Let's just hope no big clubs come knockin.

Bet Riyad isn't thinking that.  :dry:

I'd play mahrez even if he didn't turn up for f ucking training he's so much better than anyone else we have doing the same thing. that's clear because we didn't even try and replace his creativity today, we didn't drop mahrez we just dropped creativity altogether from the squad.

Nige having a dig at Mahrez it seems on RL now...

"If they don't work hard enough they will be de-selected, I don't care who it is or what other people think"

Pearson on lack of width.

Where did he mention Mahrez? Has Moore not been working hard enough as well?

Archived