Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

If Cambiasso starts today, don't worry about him not knowing his team-mates or how we play. It won't matter. If he still has it (fingers crossed), the other players will naturally veer towards what he's doing. Its how it is with players of real quality.

If he's still quality and if he plays, I expect him our other players to give him the ball more and more

If Cambiasso starts today, don't worry about him not knowing his team-mates or how we play. It won't matter. If he still has it (fingers crossed), the other players will naturally veer towards what he's doing. Its how it is with players of real quality.

If he's still quality and if he plays, I expect him our other players to give him the ball more and more

This is true. Spot on I think. Players like Cambiasso don't just lose the ability that they have. If there are any concerns about him it will simply be fitness. I doubt, however, he's just been lounging around eating Doritos watching replays of his treble-winning season with Inter every night. He would have kept himself fit in the hope of finding a club. 

I personally don't think he'll start, though. If he's in the squad, and the time is right, Pearson will bring him on. 

who asked you butt out john the Tawt !

Now, now, sunshine. Be a jolly good egg, and try cheering up. There is no need for all this aggression, so just try calming yourself down. Take a few deep breaths. Feeling better old chap? Good for you.

Now f--k off you stupid tit!

lol

picgifs-flip-flops-7721838.gif

He says he wants to learn everything about the club and his team mates and learn quickly. He should just log on to this foxes talk forum and explore the archives, with our collected knowledge and opinion he'll get a fully rounded one hundred percent accurate, in the know, picture of the club.

.......Plus a great selection of Rod Fanni puns, stories of centre forwards chasing squirells, a fear of the managers forehead, a sincere hatred of Joe Mattock, a belief that our local rivals actually are strategically shaved sheep in footy kits and a planned strategy of avoidance of Miss Pearson at club socials. Which are all hosted by Jamie Vardy.

OK, Maybe not a good idea, he'll be on the next plane out of here "those crazy English!"

do NOT forget the Chebs thread ;)

Fair enough. But what do you base your fears that he will be shite on? Have you ever seen him play? I mean live - not just on telly.

It can't be his age, surely? You know what his likely role will be, don't you? Would you say no to us signing Gerrard for our first year back in with the big boys? To add a bit of strength and knowhow to support our young, talented midfielders?

Genuine questions, not having a go - just curious why people think he might be a flop.

How about waiting to actually see him play before judging him?

ok 

Now, now, sunshine. Be a jolly good egg, and try cheering up. There is no need for all this aggression, so just try calming yourself down. Take a few deep breaths. Feeling better old chap? Good for you.

Now f--k off you stupid tit!

lol

Well said DT. First time I think I've ever said that too :D

Where will he be playing? Surely not replacing James when he's back, but if we play him behind James and Drinkwater how do we play Nugent or Powell just ahead of them?

They won't all play. Unlike last season we now look to have a plan A, B and C.

So some matches we'll have Cambiasso behind James and Drinkwater, others we'll have Nugent/Powell in front of them and Cambiasso on the bench to replace if necessary?

Possibly. I can actually see Cambiasso replacing James.

The only problem I have is where will Vardy fit in? Nuge and Powell both play almost a withdrawn striker role (which Nige likes atm) in a 4-2-3-1 and Ulloa is obviously the main man upfront.

These are good problems to have, mind!

Archived