Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

past his sell buy date for a start. also inter seem to glad to see the back of him that does not look good. in fact i am yet to be impressed by a signing this season so far

Inter and their fans have slightly higher expectations than we do, bare that in mind. He obviously isn't the world beater he was but plenty of Inter fans I've seen online think he's still quality and I'm sure he'll do a great job for us.

Indeed! Not forgetting that Inter have been at the top flight of Seria A for 83 Seasons, play champions league football and we have just returned to the premier league for the first time in 10 years which included a stint in the 3rd tier of English football.   Inter kept him in their team for 10 years and he played 32 games for them last season, it is not a case of Inter being glad to see the back off him, they are just keeping their wage bill down and looking to bring in new talent to keep competing at the top of their league and in the champions league. We on the other hand are just hoping to stay up this season and his experience will be invaluable to us.

He says he wants to play on Sunday. I hope Nigel is sensible on this. He can't be match fit and it wouldn't be good for him to be struggling to take the pace of the PL in his first game. naturally, he will have to adapt to the PL but surely he needs to be match fit . Having said all of that, if would be a gamble to play him and there is a chance that his experience could see him through until he was subbed.

As much as I want to see him in action, "adjusting to the pace of the game" can generate red cards against the likes of Arsenal's mobile midfielders. I'm sure he has a steady experienced head on his shoulders but one mistimed challenge against Wenger's crystal limbed pansies and he'll have plenty of time to adjust.

There's a 30 min press conference on foxesplayer. Nigel said he had done a strenuous fitness test that all players have to do. He strolled it and looked very comfortable apparently. He also said he would be in the squad on Sunday depending on international clearance. 

He also said that all his agents and representatives were first class.

Vardy, Drinkwater and Albrighton all back in full training.

Confirmed we're  looking to bring in 2 more players

Reacted angrily when told about Wigan's comments and reiterated our policy of never publicly disclosing any deal.

But not much else to show for - which puts you on par with the rest of us.

So much has changed in 40 years, maybe it's time to adjust your prejudices camouflaged as "opinion".

yeah it has changed true but i think i.am a good judge of players past and present.  i.think this is a bad signing i said it about Ade akin Badbuy i said it about Mancini and Tommy english and others its just my opinion Thats all i hope i am proved wrong

Indeed! Not forgetting that Inter have been at the top flight of Seria A for 83 Seasons, play champions league football and we have just returned to the premier league for the first time in 10 years which included a stint in the 3rd tier of English football.   Inter kept him in their team for 10 years and he played 32 games for them last season, it is not a case of Inter being glad to see the back off him, they are just keeping their wage bill down and looking to bring in new talent to keep competing at the top of their league and in the champions league. We on the other hand are just hoping to stay up this season and his experience will be invaluable to us.

hope your right 

yeah it has changed true but i think i.am a good judge of players past and present.  i.think this is a bad signing i said it about Ade akin Badbuy i said it about Mancini and Tommy english and others its just my opinion Thats all i hope i am proved wrong

Well hindsight is 20-20 isn't it.  Unless you said all this under your other user name?  We'll just have to trust you that you were right..... :whistle:

Well you're hardly going to voice an opinion where you have a feeling it will turn out to be the exact opposite. Out of interest, what sort of signing would have impressed you / or name a previous one that has?

as much as i hate to say it Troy Deeny. or Connor wickham up front. midfield Mcarthur would have been better at least he has premier league experience. past muzzy steve walsh worthy lennon elliott melrose i could go on 

past his sell buy date for a start. also inter seem to glad to see the back of him that does not look good. in fact i am yet to be impressed by a signing this season so far

Remember this?

'anybody else heard of this rod Fanni no me neither. come on Nige sign a well known player very disappointed with the players we have signed so far'

as much as i hate to say it Troy Deeny. or Connor wickham up front. midfield Mcarthur would have been better at least he has premier league experience. past muzzy steve walsh worthy lennon elliott melrose i could go on 

So eloquently put!  :unsure: 

you should do Nigels job

im not negative but real , he trained Friday after doing nothing for months , is 34 not 24 , doesn't know nothing about our lads as players or people and hasn't played prem football and is expected to debut against arsenal  . rome wasn't built in a day . I wouldn't even have him on the bench .

Archived