Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

im not negative but real , he trained Friday after doing nothing for months , is 34 not 24 , doesn't know nothing about our lads as players or people and hasn't played prem football and is expected to debut against arsenal . rome wasn't built in a day . I wouldn't even have him on the bench .

Pearson said that he was exeptionally fit and I swear I read that he had been training in Milan?

And people question our transfer policy this summer. Unbelievable. Proud of Pearson and his staff.

Hopefully provides some well needed insight to the mountain of tools saying "forget it it's taking too long" after two week's knowledge of the deal

im not negative but real , he trained Friday after doing nothing for months , is 34 not 24 , doesn't know nothing about our lads as players or people and hasn't played prem football and is expected to debut against arsenal  . rome wasn't built in a day . I wouldn't even have him on the bench .

doing nothing for months? have you been following him then?

doing nothing for months? have you been following him then?

He was at the academy with him don't usually agree with him too much on here but I do see his point this time, I'd have him on the bench though 

are you always this negative

no not always only when something pisses me off.look i want any player we sign to do well but sometimes we sign a player who i think will bomb i.e akinbadbuy.  Tommy english. billy davies i could go on but i won.t. going to give him a chance just hope we haven.t signed him just because of the name 

im not negative but real , he trained Friday after doing nothing for months , is 34 not 24 , doesn't know nothing about our lads as players or people and hasn't played prem football and is expected to debut against arsenal  . rome wasn't built in a day . I wouldn't even have him on the bench .

'im not negative'

then assumes hes been doing nothing for months straight after..lol

As a pedant, I would like to point out that 'doesnt know nothing' is actually whats known as a double negative, inferring that he does know something. Is this what you meant?

Archived