Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Cambiasso

Doesn't need to be superfit for the role he plays, the Makelele role............and secondly I doubt we would have given him a fat 1 year deal if he didn't pass some kind of fitness test. Also look at his record, plays nearly all the games every year for Inter Milan for 10 years, even last season.....no bad player can do this.

past his sell buy date for a start. also inter seem to glad to see the back of him that does not look good. in fact i am yet to be impressed by a signing this season so far

I'm sure the club would welcome your wise counsel.

past his sell buy date for a start. also inter seem to glad to see the back of him that does not look good. in fact i am yet to be impressed by a signing this season so far

Inter and their fans have slightly higher expectations than we do, bare that in mind. He obviously isn't the world beater he was but plenty of Inter fans I've seen online think he's still quality and I'm sure he'll do a great job for us.

well they should been a fan for 40 years payed my dues seen the good and the bad so i think i have an opinion

But not much else to show for - which puts you on par with the rest of us.

So much has changed in 40 years, maybe it's time to adjust your prejudices camouflaged as "opinion".

Cambiasso is quality.At 34 he will not be as quick as 24,but all that top level experience!

When this emerged 3 weeks ago I assumed it was journalist bullsh*t.NP's 'balloon-head'outburst confirmed it was not..

This signing is a coup for City.I can think of several,higher profile PL clubs for who he would be a good fit,some were interested but did not pursue,fortunately for us.EC clearly wants to experience PL football otherwise he would have chosen one of the Spanish offers.

Time will tell but I feel a whole lot more optimistic about this season with such a quality player in the squad.

He says he wants to learn everything about the club and his team mates and learn quickly. He should just log on to this foxes talk forum and explore the archives, with our collected knowledge and opinion he'll get a fully rounded one hundred percent accurate, in the know, picture of the club.

.......Plus a great selection of Rod Fanni puns, stories of centre forwards chasing squirells, a fear of the managers forehead, a sincere hatred of Joe Mattock, a belief that our local rivals actually are strategically shaved sheep in footy kits and a planned strategy of avoidance of Miss Pearson at club socials. Which are all hosted by Jamie Vardy.

OK, Maybe not a good idea, he'll be on the next plane out of here "those crazy English!"

Archived