Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

The Fall and Rise of Leicester City.

Would love to be able to get a link for this so I can download or watch online :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive just tried to download it so could upload somewhere but need to be a sky go extra customer so cant do it as i log in on my mums account and she not got it :(

ive just tried to download it so could upload somewhere but need to be a sky go extra customer so cant do it as i log in on my mums account and she not got it :(

It's repeated tonight at 9. If you've got sky go I think you should be able to watch it tonight without the need for extra.

Still makes me sad watching that Deeney goal

Same because what happened was cruel. But we can look back at it with a different view now!

I watched the program today and got goosebumps watching that part. If that had not happened we wouldnt have stormed the league or be where we are now. Cheers deeney

Finally managed to watch it. A bit short at 30 minutes, but very well done, with the right mix of drama, hope and satisfaction. Derr... Sky with their monopoly provide all the exclusive footage, basically. lol

It felt concise and precise at the same time. Obviously, they could've gone a bit more into detail with regards to our (recent) history and the stint in League One, but I'll gladly see past that. We've all learnt a bit more about Pearson and his management style.

I watched the program today and got goosebumps watching that part. If that had not happened we wouldnt have stormed the league or be where we are now. Cheers deeney

You wont find a better bit of commentary though with Jonny Phjillips nearly having a heart attack I think this rivals Martin Tylers commentary of the Agerooooooooooooooooooooo goal

The question from the reporter to 'the Owners have a longer commute to games than you Nigel' - was met with a

classic response 'yeah, but they do have a nice little jet!'

Just watched it and I thought, albeit only thirty minutes long, it gave a great account of every aspect of our club.

I know some clubs are jealous of us still, but, considering what we have gone through in the last decade - I doubt there are many other clubs who probably deserve the same success we've enjoyed in recent times and those who don't begrudge us, I think actually have quite a soft spot for us.

Excellent documentary.

Archived