Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

The Fall and Rise of Leicester City.

Look at me watching dirty Sky (I was at my folks).

Was quite good.  I do like how Pearson mucks about in interviews.

(Words to the effect of)

Interviewer:    Why did you go back to Leicester?  Was it unfinished business?

NP:  That's other people's words, not mine.

Interviewer:    Why was it then?

NP:  (Very long pause) Unfinished business

Milan Mandaric will be going ballistic that it wasn't based around how it was he who found us our new owners!

It seemed very much an edit of a longer documentary, 30 mins minus ads isn't long enough to describe going from the level of the brief Heskey / Collymore partnership to years of Elvis Hammond and Josh Lowe etc. No mention of the bonkers Sven era with huge salaried loans or the cloth cutting Pearson had to do as a result. Uplifting and dramatic but a little thin on content (not Sven, the documentary). Extended version on DVD? There was further footage of the Walsh / Elliott / Marshall interviews before the match.

I've watched the Knockaert / Deeney saga on YouTube but seeing it on tv again made me well up a little. Not with sadness. With utter pride after what we did last season.

If we don't get a "rise and fall" Craig David/Sting chant going I'll be disappointed

Archived