Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danno

Knockaert Interview

Read this article Monday. It was done in french so the translation may not be great.

My mates are fuming with him. I just think all players use us as a springboard with perhaps the exception of Moore. Just that he's the only one to come out and say it.

I don't think he'd play much higher than the level we're at now. He can provide a moment of magic but altogether he's too slow and hasn't learnt yet when to not take a player on for the second time and just play a simple pass.

Thought it at the time of the Watford penalty that he took it to boost his own ego. It seems true.

This isn't true-it's a poor translation and was done to death in an earlier thread. Knocky spends vastly more time discussing how he wants to be successful with us, but due to a blunt translation of 'springboard' (the journo's word forced on him), as well as some missing words about his new contract, people are outraged like the worst kind of Daily Mail reader.

The only thing we can be sure of about his play is that Knocky wants to do well and give his all: his "pashun" was repeatedly highlighted last season. Whether he'll play much is still up for debate.

Please don't get on his back because of a piece of poor journalism and even worse translation-it isn't how it appears.

FFS, this is the same player we were bricking it about interest from Arsenal not long ago. He is in a run of poor form, and he tries too hard to get out of it which doesn't work. NP will sort him out, and he will be important for us at some point this season.

If you're going to get on his back, let's do it for something true, not some slacker mistranslating what he's said.

Rekon he will be gone either in Jan or the summer, Pearson dont stand for shit like this and to be fair he has always been a bit to much of a big time charlie for me.

Fair doo's everyone wants to get on and earn more money in any walk of life but you dont exactly tell your boss that you are only working for him so you can move on in years time for a few more quid.

He's a kid. He's not politically astute in terms of media savviness. Let him run his mouth, sit on the naughty bench and learn through Pearson Pavlovian Conditioning that he's not yet done enough to warrant a move to a bigger club and that he's yet to impress at this level.

He'll soon realise that despite the sunshine being blown up hiss ass making him feel like he can float, Pearson is the one trying to keep him grounded and in reality.

Archived