Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
L1 fox

Leicester fans should all stand at away games

• 2 weeks later...

the stoke game had good numbers of standers. so did chelski away by the looks of it. I think our season in the prem could help us here in seeing more standers at away games.

WYS

Same with Palace. Hopefully it will be good at the Toon.

Do we have a higher percentage of old people who go to away games than other teams? 

At Palace there were quite a lot near the front, not a complaint just an observation. 

To be honest we do have quite a lot of elderly supporters, usually see them getting of the Woods coaches with flasks of tea in their hands. Bless.

Do we have a higher percentage of old people who go to away games than other teams? 

At Palace there were quite a lot near the front, not a complaint just an observation. 

always thought we had alot more females attending away matches too

There's two ways to go about this. Move, or ask the people behind you to swap unless you're in front of some complete idiots who must "sit in the seat they've paid for".

I personally would prefer to stand but sometimes sitting just shows some respect to other fans. As an example I've seen people standing and then a family behind them with a young girl had to constantly strain there heads to try and see the game.

These people have paid a good amount of money for a day out so if you are going to stand come what may then go to the back. Otherwise it is pure selfishness,

Back in my day you had old biddies telling you to sit and if you say well lets swap seats they'd say nah. Lads have it easy at aways nowadays imo.

Do you not go many? Saw you at Blackburn and assumed you were a regular lol

I'm actually getting bored of just standing,we've a severe lack of people wanting to bounce.

Good shout.

Archived