Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

'Multiculturalism has resulted in division, separatism and distrust'

I've long considered you one of the most intelligent and eloquent posters on here but what you propose plays entirely into the nature and aims of fundamentalist Islam and, whatever your own beliefs, not everyone wants that.

If a Muslim marries a Christian or someone of any other faith, the kids (as I understand it) must be brought up as Muslims. Gradually, therefore, the Muslim community gets larger and every other community gets smaller.

You're right that the actions of Government have been the problem because it was Blair and co who effectively exploded the cultural erosion that is taking place in Britain today.

No other faith effects the same progressive erosion because no other faith seems to have the same declared commitment to converting everyone else.  

I'm not sure all Muslims believe in it either, especially given the horrific representation of Islam by IS. Indeed I read recently (see later link) that many Muslims are abandoning Islam in shame...and that is a major decision for them giving the serious way apostacy is viewed.

Natural inter-culturalism? I think there are some benefits but nothing "natural" will erode this kind of attitude because it is has been embodied over centuries. It will just go further underground. 

http://kafircrusaders.wordpress.com/muslim-grooming-paedo-map/

What concerns me among many other things is how many of these vile happenings have flourished under Labour multi-cultural administrations 

What with Labour's economical attitudes and their selective application of various laws, I've long wondered why anyone votes Labour because not only have they devalued the English working man they supposedly represent - they've also shit on his sons and daughters as well, given the evidence above.

And with that you can hardly be surprised that so many genuinely decent Muslims want nothing more to do with a faith so often portrayed as embracing extremism and, more importantly, the kind of people who mock the original spirit of that faith  

Surely, with so many attrocities being committed all over the world in the name of Islam, no-one would wish to encourage the Islamification of anyone in the UK by natural, inter-cultural or any other means.  .

http://www.newenglishreview.org/blog_email.cfm/blog_id/14057/Muslims-Leaving-Islam-In-Droves

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina31103.htm

I have long-standing Islamic friends who are horrified by IS and the rape-gangs highlighted to the point where they themselves, have doubts about the righteousness of their faith. They are good people.

But whatever the trends there is so much hatred still being preached in the UK (mostly behind closed doors now) that things like the infiltration of Birmingham and other UK schools by fundamentalists, only emphasises the dangers of so-called inter-culturalism.

There is nothing inter-cultural about fundamentalism. As IS demonstrates across swathes of land. It is one way - or no way.    

Standards of the forum have gone to all time low, if this is true!! lol

From when I was young and how things are now, things have marketdly improved interms of social integration.  What has been seen is a minority faith group from possibly a particular region that prefer to follow there ancestrial values.......although a minority from that group but enough of a minority to have a impact.

At least he has spoken the truth, Asian or not. Well said by him.

Most wanted pictures inside T.V. Police stations, are for Asians. They are by far the largest number of offenders I came across in my twelve years with the police.

WTF is Asian, Mr European. 2 thirds of the worlds population is Asian, with over 3000000 cultures and multitude of races, my Burmese, Malay, Mongol, Uzbek Asian brothers would be quite disappointed knowing there Asian brothers are commiting south crime. The fact is majority of brown people are Muslim and originate from

Pakistan, why tarnish a 2 thirds of the world.

WTF is Asian, Mr European. 2 thirds of the worlds population is Asian, with over 3000000 cultures and multitude of races, my Burmese, Malay, Mongol, Uzbek Asian brothers would be quite disappointed knowing there Asian brothers are commiting south crime. The fact is majority of brown people are Muslim and originate from

I know what you are trying to say but unfortunately, so as not to appear racist, people commenting on people from any where in Asia, describe them all as Asian. You can call an Englishman an Englishman or a Scotsman a Scotsman or a German a German, but try that with a Chinaman.  

You're right in a sense. And thats like tarnishing a Turkish Muslim with the actions of Pakistani Muslims, even though they have different cultures, ethnicities, language etc. "Muslim" covers from as far away as Indonesia to nearby Bosnia. 

I know what you are trying to say but unfortunately, so as not to appear racist, people commenting on people from any where in Asia, describe them all as Asian. You can call an Englishman an Englishman or a Scotsman a Scotsman or a German a German, but try that with a Chinaman.

Why is calling a chinaman a chinaman racist? It's the fact that the media are fear ful of marginalising and people in general are lazy

You're right in a sense. And thats like tarnishing a Turkish Muslim with the actions of Pakistani Muslims, even though they have different cultures, ethnicities, language etc. "Muslim" covers from as far away as Indonesia to nearby Bosnia.

I agree Muslims exists all over the world calling a Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc rather then just Muslim or Asian to describe brown people

I agree with his point but I still think the Rotherham scandal was as much down to people turning a blind eye, refusing to believe vulnerable young girls and not wanting to get their hands dirty as much as it was down to a fear of being branded a racist. I still think if you had any balls at all you'd have done the right thing regardless of what you might be branded as.

Do agree with his point though. Forced multiculturalism is obviously destined for failure

Ive not read so luch trash in all my life.

Whether from any part of Asia, Persia, Europe, Africa, Americas...accept for recent modern time, alot shorter than man has been on this planet, and been able to educate himself.We have been multicultural.

Chinese, Indian, African, Persian, travelling nomads, who mixed readily, sometimes by plundering and raping other areas within

their striking domain, sometimes coming together, to protect themselves.

Europeans, last of the so called civilisisation building groups,the same as many of the fatherless bastards, of nomads, who enjoyed plundering raping just as much, who also grouped together to protect themselves.

The whole history of man is multiculturalism.A Nation naming of a land and giving the indigenous people a belonging name is quite a new concept.Even Egyptians were groups of seperate people brought together, and named so in latter years to give a name to a distinct group of civilisation or empire builders.

Exactly the same all around the planet, no matter what the growth, the size, or the developement of any said Empire or civilization.

Pregidouses, and ignore Hollywood rhetoric, is more a modern man thing.Racism at its present level, again more a modern man.Dislike, disrespect, lack of understanding, is not always racism, or multicultural displeasure,

sometimes its just ignorance, and lack of acceptance.

My kids went to a CofE primary school, not because we chose it for them but because we were in the catchment area.20-30% of the kids were of Asian descent , mainly hindu I'd guess. They had to go to a church service once a week, not compulsory many parents withdrew their kids from it. It's hardly brainwashing and none of my kids are in anyway religious, certainly not christian fundamentalists.

The amount of nonsense spoken about faith based schools is ridiculous at times.

It depends on the school.

My experience of most CofE schools is that they're basically regular schools, with a slight hint of Christianity - I have a few family members who work in CofE, and for most of them it's just a case of the vicar doing an assembly once a week, and attending church at Christmas/Easter, etc.. However, my experience of Catholic schools is a lot different - the indoctrination I have seen going on in those schools is insane. Children had to say prayers 3 times a day, and attend mass every week. In R.E, children only learned about Catholicism, and didn't learn about any other religions. In assemblies, children had to make the sign of the cross, and I saw two 7 year olds who were yelled up and made to stand up in assembly, because they accidently did the sign of the cross the wrong way round.

I don't know whether it's because Catholic schools are worse in general (I've had a lot less experience with these), or whether it just depends on the school ethos/headteacher. Some faith schools are fine, and some are terrible.

Why is being proud of your country, being british and proud always seen as racist, bigotry and fascist? Works both ways.

Why do you seperate the 2, you can be both, be proud of your country, and be multicultural.

Its the media that often enjoy driving a wedge, love to report on differences or clashes.

Look around I would say, majority of us get on quite well with each other, but that doesnt make Headlines.

More people than not have, friends from other cultures.Many govt organisations still have racist monotones hidden among their corridors.

Righteous rightwingers, its not fair Leftwingers, blame it on the bogeyman mentalities, still abound, but many Friday or Saturday night out pub or party goers, market cafes, are meltingpots of mixed groups.

like morans , losers, not myfault grievers, Racist from all over the world, will still find a stage to vent shout out their mundane crowing opinions, which hide their own failures and uneventful lives.

Multiculturalism is alive and kicking in Toronto, New York, San Francisco and many other great cities on this planet.

I'm very proud of the way Leicester enticed people from far and wide to the city in the 60's and these people have contibuted to make Leicester the city it is today.

When I left Leicester in the 90's I could see there was a burgeoning nasty type of "multiculturalism" starting to develop.

Multiculturalism is alive and kicking in Toronto, New York, San Francisco and many other great cities on this planet.

I'm very proud of the way Leicester enticed people from far and wide to the city in the 60's and these people have contibuted to make Leicester the city it is today.

When I left Leicester in the 90's I could see there was a burgeoning nasty type of "multiculturalism" starting to develop.

Enticed them to the city in the 60s  lol

uganda_leicester_poster.jpg

Enticed them to the city in the 60s  lol

uganda_leicester_poster.jpg

I think you need to do a history check. Leicester certainly did not " entice " anyone from far and wide. In fact the Leicester city council put up poster and flyers begging the fast growing Asian community in the late sixties and early seventies not to settle here. The burgeoning nasty type of multiculturalism you mention was an inevitable byproduct, due to the high numbers of immigrants literally taking over whole areas of the city . Multiculturalism only works when there is a balance  and the indigenous population does not feel their way of life threatened .

There was no balance with disproportionate settling in cities like ours  and Bradford with the consequences we still see today. We are already seeing areas settled by immigrants that are declaring their own laws and intimidating anyone who goes through that area  they don't like, anyone with alcohol or skirt too short for instance. The nasty side of  multiculturalism has indeed developed but not just from one side alone.  

Archived