Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
macca

How would you react if someone did this?

I'd feel it quite necessary to firmly deny foot access through the seating space.

And I mean firmly.

Though if it was a mate I was going on holiday with I'd probably let it go depending on their foot fungus situation.

Edit: looking at the picture again I may also feel it necessary to discuss with the passenger next to me fashion and colour pollution issues also.

You'd need to have a cold for this to have maximum impact but aiming a particularly snotty sneeze over their feet might do the trick. 

In all honesty, though, I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to confrontation so I'd probably catch the eye of the steward/ess and let him/her deal with it. 

what the **** lol

reminds me of the time i was sat next to a woman on an easy jet flight who took her shoes and socks off and rested her feet on the cards infront of her with her knees bent, cant imagine it was comfortable

very smelly journey back that was

• 2 years later...

Archived