Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Manchester United match thread

He improved a little as the half has gone on to be fair to him.

True.

The 1st goal he made an awful mistake and he will know that, but he has been up against Di Maria and Falcao, two World Class players.

Really impressed that the team have battled on and are certainly not out of this game.

Come on City.

Playing pretty well. There front line is ridiculous so I do expect more goals but we are more than capable of getting them too!

DeLaet completely at fault for their first and seems to easy to put a foot in even when no immediate danger. Wouldn't rule out another clumsy challenge and a second yellow! Simpson maybe?

Ulloa, absolutely class as always but they really are on him quick. Vardy looks so dangerous with his pace and could be our next scorer or provider!

Nugent I'm afraid just looks average in every department. The one thing he does have is his work rate but I wouldn't mind seeing Schlupp on for him at some point to cause more problems with his pace.

Drinky and Cambiasso looking great!!   

Our back four looking OK, but it is against one of the best attack forces in the world, so lets not judge too harshly

COME ON BOYS!!  Get the next goal and anything is possible  :thumbup:

Archived