Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Manchester United match thread

I don't think he's been that bad, put in a few good tackles a couple of interceptions and put Di Maria on his arse.

He is coming up against some serious quality today, give the lad a break

I agree.

DeLaet playing against 2 of the world's best.

We are 2-1 down and they haven't peppered our goal with attempts.

Good first half.

De Laet mistake for the 1st.

Camby didn't follow his player for the second.

Vardy's speed looks dangerous fro them.

Our passing in the final 3rd has been good.

Great goal from Ulloa.

it'll be difficult but we're not out of this.

Need the next goal to be ours though.

Yeah De Laet was at fault but hes grown into it going forward and put a couple of clean tackles in, unlucky with the yellow but thats how easy they can be nowadays and players need to learn to be savvier.

Were doing alright and if Man U dont hit their stride again and we keep going at them we could get something

As much as I agreed with the team & formation at the start, there is something not quite right about it. Need more width, maybe stick for now, but at some point pretty soon we need Mahrez for Nugent.

I think Nuge is playing a blinder. Keeping blind out of the game and linking well.

Love Mahrez but his defence isn't up to taking Blind on.

Sat in B3 and level with their front line they have been patiently waiting for the through ball all half we have done well to limit them to 2 proper chances.

Thought camby is having a great game and has taken Rooney out of most of it. Great work.

The goals happened so fast was hard to see who was at fault.

The whole pace of the game is ridiculous must look good on telly

In fairness, a very ropey ten-fifteen minutes for De Laet aside, he's looked pretty solid and they don't like his pace one bit.

Vardy looks up for it and the Drinkwater-Cambiasso partnership will cause some nightmares this season. We'll get chances in the second half, no question.

Morgan needs to improve though, Moore has bailed out the back four a few times now. If he doesn't make the England squad if he maintains this kind of form, Hodgson must be blind.

United are the best attacking side we've seen his season by some way, but we've competed well and a bit unlucky I think to be behind with the deflected goal. Drinkwater needs to get forward a bit more, and not sure Nugent is quite right in this formation, maybe Mahrez would be better. Ok though.

I agree.

DeLaet playing against 2 of the world's best.

We are 2-1 down and they haven't peppered our goal with attempts.

Which is exactly why he shouldn't be diving in like that. Hold them up instead. Still, he has improved a fair bit. 

James/King on for Hammond just to give us something different in the middle.

Archived