Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

i like england and i like sun and i am a dickhead clubnber so why wouldnt i like england in the sun 

tbh i think id dislike ibiza but come on lambdog what a poor excuse of a post 

I wouldn't want to? It's basically England with sun and these dickhead "clubbers"

You could go out for 7 nights in a row here and it would be the same.

It's amazing how you know what it's going to be like, considering you've never been. Leicester on a Wednesday though, wow...

Edited by RonnieTodger

These places like Ibiza, Magaluf, Zante & Crete are basically like a home from home. Full of Londoners, Geordies and Liverpudlians who think they're cool as they are on their first "friends" holiday. You only go to these places to drink, listen to a a load of noise in some cramped stingy club and to get laid. You can do that here without shelling out as much to do it!

These places like Ibiza, Magaluf, Zante & Crete are basically like a home from home. Full of Londoners, Geordies and Liverpudlians who think they're cool as they are on their first "friends" holiday. You only go to these places to drink, listen to a a load of noise in some cramped stingy club and to get laid. You can do that here without shelling out as much to do it!

Bit different to Magaluf. 

Also, I've never heard "friends holiday" lol

Got back from a week in Lyon yesterday. My mates seemed to love it a lot more than me. It's nice enough but nothing special imo. Maybe I'd have preferred it in the summer. I much prefer nearly all the Spanish cities I've been to compared to Lyon though. Beer prices were disgusting but the wine was cheaper than water in most places lol

where do you holiday lamby? watford? kent? somewhere further afield? 

East Sussex, about 30mins drive along from Hastings, not been there in 2 years though. Probably will go there sometime in June/July with the family though. One of my mates wants to go on a lads holiday to Brugge as well.

East Sussex, about 30mins drive along from Hastings, not been there in 2 years though. Probably will go there sometime in June/July with the family though. One of my mates wants to go on a lads holiday to Brugge as well.

Brugge is class, not really a lads holiday destination though, best to go to Brussels and get the train to Brugge for a day.

Nice. I was supposed to be going on a friends stag do but I'm away when they are going.

Where you staying? I stayed in Jet apartments a couple of years ago, not as nice as Ushuaïa but still class.

Ibiza Rocks, when The Libertines are there so it fell quite nicely. I did look at Ushuaia but it was a lot more expensive! Just seen Jet apartments, very nice. 

Brugge is class, not really a lads holiday destination though, best to go to Brussels and get the train to Brugge for a day.

Already been to Brussels, want to go again though to go to things I missed the first time around.

Stop being a tight cvnt and get yourself over to Napa with the lads. Them Cypriot birds would love you out there lambo.

Edited by Steve_Walsh5

Oh yeah you didn't even go out did you? 

Not on the Sunday night no, only to get food. Went out during the day on the Monday though ;)

Stop being a tight cvnt and get yourself over to Napa with the lads. Them Cypriot birds would love you out there lambo.

I'd rather eat my own shit than go there

Learning 15 phrases in a foreign language, sampling six local dishes and ignoring fellow Britons: Infographic reveals typical summer holiday for UK tourists
British holidaymakers are now more adventurous when they head abroad
Study said typical tourist is more of a culture vulture than a resort recluse
Forty per cent of those polled want to learn about local customs, people
Just 14% would prefer to befriend fellow Briton during their getaway

2635D67E00000578-0-image-a-49_1425216966

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2974414/Infographic-reveals-typical-summer-holiday-UK-tourists.html

Learning 15 phrases in a foreign language, sampling six local dishes and ignoring fellow Britons: Infographic reveals typical summer holiday for UK tourists
British holidaymakers are now more adventurous when they head abroad
Study said typical tourist is more of a culture vulture than a resort recluse
Forty per cent of those polled want to learn about local customs, people
Just 14% would prefer to befriend fellow Briton during their getaway

2635D67E00000578-0-image-a-49_1425216966

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2974414/Infographic-reveals-typical-summer-holiday-UK-tourists.html

15 local phrases? I lived in italy for 4 months and could still just about manage a 'Non parlo italiano'